Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Club statement re the Middlesboro game

You just don't get it do you? Stop being such a sanctimonious **** because you made it down! For footballing reasons the game going ahead was correct, unquestionably! For duty of care, consideration and logistical reasons it was a very poor decision, and the attendance clearly proves that! I am a season ticket holder and with seat exchange I get another ticket though I'd much rather have been at the ground so no consolation really. Those buying the ticket offer will rightly be discusted at the insulting, clueless and derisory offer.I think move on to football too and can't wait for Huddersfield and Wolves but I do fear the Club have made a massive mistake with the post Boro' PR debacle.

This is on the money for me.

And just because others were more fortunate got there does'nt change the situation.

For example the A511 was blocked at Bardon by 20 odd lorries that were unable to get up the hill there.

We realised this and took a huge risk in going up to Warren Hills and going around that way. However we got stuck on one approach and had to turn back then ended up backwards twice getting up the other which we finally made.

Some people I know couldn't even get up the hill at the end of the road they live in.

It really depends on what the individual circumstances were, and the club should under stand it was impossible for some to get there, and very unsafe for others. And that's before even tackling the traffic in the city centre which was another challenge.

In addition the buses stopped running making anyone without a car unable to attend.

Don't get angry get even. Next home match when you got to the bogs piss all over the floor , that should teach them to miss with real fans. ;)

And some poor sod on minimum wage has to clear it up.

Vive la revolution!

Archived