Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

City V Peterborough Match Thread

Never fails! we lose and the tactical masterminds come out for a good moan on the radio.

Contradicting- hell!! "Yeah errrr that vardehhh not good enuff need a maneeejjohhh ooos gonna spend 1 million pounds on a good player you get me...It iz a team game I agree alunnn n nobody Eva slagged vardehhh off but he's rubbish and he's cost us this game...."

That's that sorted then.

Good time to play Huddersfield on tuesday, try and find that winning edge again.

I like Waghorn: in his first season with us he was brilliant, and I thought he was fantastic against Derby in the televised home game. However, I don't see any live matches apart from those on TV, so I'm not as up-to-speed as regular fans are. I just think he needs more game time, and personally I think it would have been better to start him today: coming on after 70 minutes isn't giving him enough match time.

I do think we need to get a sense of perspective here. We lost against the bottom club, but it's our first defeat since before Christmas, we're still second, and we're still in the FA Cup. And only Blackburn of the top 13 clubs in the Championship won so far this weekend (come on Brighton!).

I quite like waggy sure he is is giving it all.Boro are bottom for a very good reason.Its all about keep ball Vardy is a flick on/run after player.Waghorn is a bustle rush about player neither are good hold up lay off player.Wood has composure,good movement,good finish.We lost against the bottom club.good luck to the optimists but bad day

Problem is NP has his favourites. Personally think I am done withy Waggy and Vardy. Poor old Futacs don't know what the lad's got to do!!

Futacs should be given a chance, I feel he is a better finisher than both Waggy and Vardy..

Problem is NP has his favourites. Personally think I am done withy Waggy and Vardy. Poor old Futacs don't know what the lad's got to do!!

Here we go again. Every manager has favourites, it's how they choose their starting 11.

Pearson signed Futacs, and from what I've seen he's really no better. He sees him in training all the time. He doesn't need to chuck him in to appease you.

Archived