Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

City V Peterborough Match Thread

Tell you one thing, reading this thread, you'd never guess who's team is relegation fodder and which team had a 5 win streak. Vardy has not been playing well yes that is true, however he did do well for us early on. Waghorn was doing fine before he got ill and then Wood came in. I refuse to believe that these two players are suddenly sh*t when they evidently have had good moments for us. As for this game, yes we haven't played well today, but those two players are not the sole reason as to why we lost today, the midfield needed to have a better presence and the defence should be solid (which it has been usually). This is not just one players doing, the team collectively needs to sort it out. As for it being same old Leicester, this really hasn't been the case this season has it? Peterborough are obviously better at home and raise their game against the top teams. There's still plenty more games to go and points to win and I'm confident that Nigel will sort things out.

Vardy and Waghorn are utterly useless. Get a loan striker. I don't give a fvck who it is.

Fickle Leicester fans forgetting about Nuge's superb goals this season just because we've lost one match. :rolleyes:

They mean fvck all if we lose in the play-offs.

Your constant whinging about Vardy is pretty tedious, to be fair.

And hey, look where we are now. Losing, with Vardy off.

Coincidence?

How about blaming the other strikers as harshly as Vardy instead? Nugent and Waghorn have both been simply useless today.

Oh jog on. God forbid someone having a different opinion to you. Yeah we lost with Vardy off, mainly because we didnt take our chances earlier on and then we couldnt defend for shit. Whole team is to blame for this, but Im basing my comments on the past 5 or 6 games.

Tell you one thing, reading this thread, you'd never guess who's team is relegation fodder and which team had a 5 win streak. Vardy has not been playing well yes that is true, however he did do well for us early on. Waghorn was doing fine before he got ill and then Wood came in. I refuse to believe that these two players are suddenly sh*t when they evidently have had good moments for us. As for this game, yes we haven't played well today, but those two players are not the sole reason as to why we lost today, the midfield needed to have a better presence and the defence should be solid (which it has been usually). This is not just one players doing, the team collectively needs to sort it out. As for it being same old Leicester, this really hasn't been the case this season has it? Peterborough are obviously better at home and raise their game against the top teams. There's still plenty more games to go and points to win and I'm confident that Nigel will sort things out.

This. A thousand times, this!!!

Archived