Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

City V Peterborough Match Thread

This has the most comments, so I'm going to grace this match thread.

So...does this seem Vardy is ahead of Waghorn now?

If so then I'm worried, would of liked to see James start but I guess it's understandable that he is on the bench.

Time to step up Vardy, another poor performance from him, then I will be livid.

This has the most comments, so I'm going to grace this match thread.

So...does this seem Vardy is ahead of Waghorn now?

If so then I'm worried, would of liked to see James start but I guess it's understandable that he is on the bench.

Time to step up Vardy, another poor performance from him, then I will be livid.

Yes me to but I think to drop King would send the wrong message to the fringe players.

Pearson won't admit defeat will he, look at the Huddersfield cup game we barely mustered a shot all game with Vardy miscontrolling for an hour.

We'd be better off with another man in midfield, especially with King starting he always concerns me in away games.

Hope for the best-but that is strange to me if James is fit he should be in surely.vardy must be showing something in training.Knocky needs to be coming in of the right and Marshall off the left and letting the fullbacks go outside not the other way.

ill guarantee we see dyer and james by the end.everything crossed

4-4-2 hasn't been the most successful formation for City away, but I hope King can pick up his play a bit in a game City should still win.

Maybe that's why he's picked Vardy - we can adapt a 4-2-3-1 with Vardy on the left, Knocky in the middle and Marshall on the right behind Nuge.

I'm glad he's played 2 strikers though, 1 striker against bottom of the league would be negative to say the least.

Maybe that's why he's picked Vardy - we can adapt a 4-2-3-1 with Vardy on the left, Knocky in the middle and Marshall on the right behind Nuge.

I'm glad he's played 2 strikers though, 1 striker against bottom of the league would be negative to say the least.

Yeah, good point--I wonder how much of that we will see today.

Happiest day ever if we win today. I think this is the make or break fixture. If we win today, without Wood, we will keep winning imo.

FFS obviously no Wood , but Kingy instead of James :-(

Is Wood really out for 6 weeks? Whats the update on him? Kind of strange there has been no press or coverage on this.

Archived