Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Huddersfield Match Thread

Massive boooooooooooooooooooo's

Fully deserved, never watched such shit in all my life, that was woeful, one of the worst performances I have seen in a long time, glad I didn't go.

Embarrassing utter joke, tonight proves that our back up is utter bollocks.

What he said.........

It annoys me so much to see people who barely comment on here giving it large when we lose. Where were half of you guys when we had the winning streak? Again a bad performance, but lets be honest, some of those players have barely played. Wellens for once, wasn't too bad. There was just no desire which is a real shame as I'd have loved a chance to see what Leicester could have done against Wigan. As for Vardy and Waghorn, Vardy had a good header which was pretty close. I think its a shame people have to criticise them just as they get brought on as they were not the cause of this performance. Nugent had a bit of a mare tonight which is very rare. Hopefully we can rest now and it'll be business as usual in the league. Come on Leicester!

To be fair it's been more than the past 2 games, we rode our luck against Boro and Wolves. Nonetheless, I have faith in NP and the players to improve our performances.

Rode our luck against Boro, two disallowed and three against the post!?

Rode our luck against Boro, two disallowed and three against the post!?

Okay maybe not Boro, but our recent performances haven't been encouraging for a team looking to challenge for automatic. We will make the play-offs though - I'm not that deluded :P

To be fair it's been more than the past 2 games, we rode our luck against Boro and Wolves. Nonetheless, I have faith in NP and the players to improve our performances.

Sweet lord what game were you watching? We had so many chances in the first half of both of those games. Not to mention straight forward decisions that weren't given to us in the Wolves game.

The last two games have been a massive come down, it's expected after such a good run of form and then THAT. Nige needs to make sure we don't slip into a rut at the wrong time while other teams push for that second spot. Maybe you could say "it's only the cup", but if we don't get promoted it has been just another average season. The fringe players are expected to show more desire too.

Sweet lord what game were you watching? We had so many chances in the first half of both of those games. Not to mention straight forward decisions that weren't given to us in the Wolves game.

We created chances but we're back to not taking them again - which has cost us the past couple games. I'm not saying we've been poor but we've not looked like a top 2 side.

Edit: and we rode our luck in the sense that Wolves and Boro could have quite easily got something from those games due to us not taking our chances.

Why are so many people complaining about a cup defeat? Yes it was an inexcusable performance, but it's not like it was a must-win game tonight. Look on the positive side, we've just got the league to concentrate on now.

Because when you see a lacklustre performance from your team it's disheartening, no matter who pulls on the shirt. I'd take promotion over a cup run any day, but it's still annoying seeing what just went on!

Because when you see a lacklustre performance from your team it's disheartening, no matter who pulls on the shirt. I'd take promotion over a cup run any day, but it's still annoying seeing what just went on!

I can understand that but just be thankful that it wasn't a league game.

Some people need to calm down.We've lost ONE league & ONE fa cup game & people saying we're shit lol

For gods sake we're 2nd in the league not 2nd bottom.We have'nt got the god given right to beat anyone as some

people seem to think.

Yes i'm as disappointed as any Leicester fan to get beat,i was hoping we'd get the chance to play a premier league team in the next round.But if anyone would have said at the beginning of the season we'd be sitting 2nd in the league all the moaners would have snapped their hands off.

IMO i think we are good enough to go up automatic this season.

So to all the moaners (and yes people are entitled to their opinions) lets all get behind the team for the rest of the season & show them that we are with them & not against them.Also yes i know we all have our favourite players but at the end of the day is it not the team (Leicester City) we support not just individual players.

COME ON CITY :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Some people need to calm down.We've lost ONE league & ONE fa cup game & people saying we're shit lol

For gods sake we're 2nd in the league not 2nd bottom.We have'nt got the god given right to beat anyone as some

people seem to think.

Yes i'm as disappointed as any Leicester fan to get beat,i was hoping we'd get the chance to play a premier league team in the next round.But if anyone would have said at the beginning of the season we'd be sitting 2nd in the league all the moaners would have snapped their hands off.

So to all the moaners (and yes people are entitled to their opinions) lets all get behind the team for the rest of the season & show them that we are with them & not against them.Also yes i know we all have our favourite players but at the end of the day is it not the team (Leicester City) we support not just individual players.

1) A dip in form has been coming, we won 5 in a row (I think). But it's about how we responded to the Peterborough defeat - woefully.

2) We're 3rd.

3) It's not just about the loss, our performance was poor.

4) I will still get behind the boys in blue, as I think we still have the advantage with our superior goal difference. We just need to pick up our performances, as I think we've gone off the boil a little recently.

Why are so many people complaining about a cup defeat? Yes it was an inexcusable performance, but it's not like it was a must-win game tonight. Look on the positive side, we've just got the league to concentrate on now.

You saw a positive out of that load of shite...............ffs.

people seem to think.

It's the manner of the loss though, that's why so many are peed off.

If we played decent stuff tonight, but still lost I wouldn't of been bothered, and many other fans would of probably felt the same.

But we were terrible for 80 minutes of the match tonight, and we have a right to fume.

It was beyond shocking, one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed by a Pearson team.

1) A dip in form has been coming, we won 5 in a row (I think). But it's about how we responded to the Peterborough defeat - woefully.

2) We're 3rd.

3) It's not just about the loss, our performance was poor.

4) I will still get behind the boys in blue, as I think we still have the advantage with our superior goal difference. We just need to pick up our performances, as I think we've gone off the boil a little recently.

Sorry i got it all wrong.Especially our position in the league :blush: 3rd not 2nd.

Archived