Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Huddersfield Match Thread

lol just saying last 2 performances have been poor, losing at home doesnt help ! im just being realistic, we need to pickit up for charlton. only good thing about tonight is the players get a week off

The last two games do not reflect how we are as a team or where we will end up. It's knee jerk to come out with comments like that.

The last two games do not reflect how we are as a team or where we will end up. It's knee jerk to come out with comments like that.

whats knee jerk about stating we have played crap last 2 games ? its fact pal ! we need to pick ourself up and get back to winning ways as the chasing pack aint going anywhere !

It's only the cup. I used to love it, now... honestly it's lost all of it's edge for me. I wish it hadn't but it has.

This....it gets more like the league cup every season. The reason is the money in the premier league is far greater than the money in the fa cup. It's a sad state of affairs as I used to love the buzz of the fa cup but now it's just an excuse for managers to moan about fixture congestion!

whats knee jerk about stating we have played crap last 2 games ? its fact pal ! we need to pick ourself up and get back to winning ways as the chasing pack aint going anywhere !

To be fair it's been more than the past 2 games, we rode our luck against Boro and Wolves. Nonetheless, I have faith in NP and the players to improve our performances.

To be fair I don't think it was our fringe players who looked poor tonight.

Knockaert lost the ball on numerous occasions, Nugent did not look sharp, Schmeichel was at fault for the first goal and Konchecky was for the second. I'm not saying this makes them bad players, just not a good performance from them tonight.

On the flip side, Gallagher played some cracking passes and looked our most creative player.

Man of the match for us tonight.

You said "if we continue like this playoffs aint even looking promising." That's ridiculous.

Archived