Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MJ27

A post to the fickle and moronic online Foxes fans...

I am disgusted at the morons on here. I'd say most have the football knowledge and IQ of a 5 year old. I don't usually post on here, but there's a few things right now I want to get off my chest:

1) Pearson gets slated for not playing Futacs at Peterboro. He plays him. People on here slate Pearson. Do you people just criticise and moan for the sake of it?!?!?!?!

2) People are having such a go at the 'weakened' team. Well WAKE UP. Every team in the English league rested a few for the FA Cup. The fact of the matter is that 8 of the starting 11 are regulars, the other 3 will have a role to play! And Wellens/Gallagher played decently. aking your point meaningless!

3) We lost two games, everyone hates Pearson. Right, so since 2006, we've had the managers:

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

Well none of these have got us promotion!!! We're second in the league, let everyone is moaning about how weak our squad is. GET REAL.

4) The lack of depth argument. Pointless. Every pundit says we have the strongest bench in the championship. We fact of the matter is that Waghorn got about 3 MOTM performances in a row at the end of 2012; he was unplayable. And now he's useless?!?!?!? Fickle...

5) Bullying. Always one or two players who get the brunt of all criticism. Not fair.

6) The only other time we were in the play offs in recent years was with... Pearson! Oh yes! Well perhaps wake up and realise that he is better than you lot think.

7) Peterborough and Huddersfield are on very good runs of form atm - take that into consideration

8) This idea that Pearsons' players hate him. They don't. Interviews, psychology, tunnel cam, media will all tell you that the players like and respect Pearson. He has a great rapport with them.

I am just so angry and outraged about the people on here deriding our team, banging on about how they think they know better than the manager. Well become a manager then! Pearson knows the players, he works with them every day, they like him. People need to get behind the team and not cry about how bad we are after two losses. The players didn't play well, it's sometimes up to them, not the manager, to put that right.

COYB

Decent enough arguments on some.

1) I like Pearson, best manager in terms of success since Micky Adams, people were begging for Futacs, he got his chance and didn't take it, I don't blame Pearson for it though, Futacs is the only one to blame, for putting in an under par performance.

2) It's the manner of the defeat, and the fringe players not performing which is probably getting to people the most, as our squad is small, and it is even though you've mentioned depth in a later point, we have to rely on these fringe players to come off the bench week in week out, and try and help us if we are drawing or losing. These fringe players haven't performed, when given a chance, Waghorn has been O.K from time to time, but it's the like of Wellens and Gally especially, they just seem past it.

3) Can't fault that, and those managers had far worse squads than Pearson's. I wouldn't dream of going back to the Levein and Megson days, and having players like Hughes, Low, De Vries, Hammond play for us again.

4) Our depth is weak though, pundits are not always right, pundits don't always do research and pundits usually talk out their arse. Beagrie has often commented on Sky, that Wellens is our best midfielder, and he brings a lot of the side, well Peter he doesn't when he is off the pace, injured and simply not good enough. The starting 11 is brilliant, the back up isn't.

5) Players are made scapegoats because fans get frustrated, if fans see the likes of Vardy, Gallagher, Wellens putting in bad performances everytime we see them play, how do you think fans are going to react?

6) Agreed

7) They are lowly Championship sides, one being bottom, one being just below the mid table region, who tonight didn't put out their strongest side either.

8) Agreed

Posted this is another thread but seems more relevant here, pretty much agreeing with many of the points you have made..

Few recurring themes that people are moaning about that are ridiculous:

1. Paying money gives you some right to boo and abuse players. Bollocks, it's fans like you who get managers sacked time and time again by never being satisfied. Simply don't go to the game if you're not happy, dont turn up and moan for 90 mins

2. Picking a 'weakened' side cost us the game. Also Bollocks, we played pretty much our strongest side on Saturday bar Wood and lost to a worse team in Peterborough. For some bizzare reason some LCFC fans think being LCFC and playing little old Huddersfield gives us some divine right to smash them 10-0.

3. Usual scapegoats of Wellens and Gally are to blame. Gally was probably one of our best players on the night and was one of the few who actually put 100% in throughout and looked like creating something. Wellens had a decent first half but tired in the second. Past his best but by no means even in the bottom 50% of performers tonight.

4. The manager isn't good enough and we willl never get promoted with him in charge blah blah. Just look at the league table. When was the last time we were consistantly in the top 6 of this division? (Except under the management of THIS manager.)

1. Don't tell me what to do

2. You are right. Losing without a weakened team. Worrying.

3. Played like a training game. Whenever there was contact the ref blew. Disjointed game. Can't blame anyone except whoever told them to.play like that

4. Can't argue with league position but have issues with everything else he does. Seems anti-football to me

I am disgusted at the morons on here. I'd say most have the football knowledge and IQ of a 5 year old. I don't usually post on here, but there's a few things right now I want to get off my chest:

1) Pearson gets slated for not playing Futacs at Peterboro. He plays him. People on here slate Pearson. Do you people just criticise and moan for the sake of it?!?!?!?!

2) People are having such a go at the 'weakened' team. Well WAKE UP. Every team in the English league rested a few for the FA Cup. The fact of the matter is that 8 of the starting 11 are regulars, the other 3 will have a role to play! And Wellens/Gallagher played decently. aking your point meaningless!

3) We lost two games, everyone hates Pearson. Right, so since 2006, we've had the managers:

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

Well none of these have got us promotion!!! We're second in the league, let everyone is moaning about how weak our squad is. GET REAL.

4) The lack of depth argument. Pointless. Every pundit says we have the strongest bench in the championship. We fact of the matter is that Waghorn got about 3 MOTM performances in a row at the end of 2012; he was unplayable. And now he's useless?!?!?!? Fickle...

5) Bullying. Always one or two players who get the brunt of all criticism. Not fair.

6) The only other time we were in the play offs in recent years was with... Pearson! Oh yes! Well perhaps wake up and realise that he is better than you lot think.

7) Peterborough and Huddersfield are on very good runs of form atm - take that into consideration

8) This idea that Pearsons' players hate him. They don't. Interviews, psychology, tunnel cam, media will all tell you that the players like and respect Pearson. He has a great rapport with them.

I am just so angry and outraged about the people on here deriding our team, banging on about how they think they know better than the manager. Well become a manager then! Pearson knows the players, he works with them every day, they like him. People need to get behind the team and not cry about how bad we are after two losses. The players didn't play well, it's sometimes up to them, not the manager, to put that right.

COYB

Spot on with this +1 young man.

People need to wake up, NP didn't give a monkeys about the FA cup and neither should we.. We should focus our efforts on the league. In that last decade how many teams outside of the premiership have made it to the final? And how many won it? It's a good competition to be in for a while as players get a run out but I'm not going to lose sleep over last night. Some of our players genuinely looked knackered last night, they can now be rested and ready for the next league game.

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

COYB

I'd give that about 2/10 - about the same as our team last night.

Some of the comments have been hilarious, it's actually interesting to see how some people's brains clearly do not process all the information available.

"Get rid he's a league one manager" screams exhibit A, when at the time we still sat in second place.

Not sure i buy the 'Pearson doesn't give a monkeys about the FA cup' argument.... If that's true why get a 1-1 draw away causing an unnecessary replay..... Unless.... He didn't fancy playing Cardiff away yet, and knew that losing the replay meant a weekend off......oooooh! Conspiracy!!!

I think he wants to win the games, but isn't particularly fussed if we don't. I feel like that about the cup now sadly, so it's not a stretch that players etc think the same.

If you are lacking that 100% hunger to win you can get turned over.

By all accounts, last night's match was 'orrible..

I'm a Pearsonite but aint afraid to say I found it very very disappointing.

You simply sound like you're in denial...and make yourself sound silly.

Even Pearson said there was 'no cutting edge' in attack

Accept it was shite, we've crashed out the FA Cup when we had a great chance to progress...breathe...and move on

Agree with the original post, but I can't help feel your pissing into the wind with this one. People love to moan, and it is not just foxes fans, it is the nature of all fans especially on football forums where making a point is more important than actual facts, which is why you hear people saying things like 'Waghorn is a league 1 striker and has never proven himself at this level.' There last couple of results will be used by those that criticised Pearson pre-season and last season to justify their comments, despite our league position general level of play and ability shown so far this season.

Yes I'm disappointed by this result, likewise by the Burton result, and the Peterborough result, and all of our other bad results this season, but despite these bad results it is still our best season for many many years, so I'm not going to let those results, nor the moaning pr1cks on here detract from it.

Just ignore them they usually go away when they don't get the attention they seek.

They sure have. Doesn't change the fact we're third and have pressure on us to win. Also, by the time we play charlton we could be six points behind second.

Good point but try not to let it bother you buddy... we're not doing badly at all this season! If we don't get automatics I'm sure we'll make play offs.

They sure have. Doesn't change the fact we're third and have pressure on us to win. Also, by the time we play charlton we could be six points behind second.

How is there any less pressure to win when you're in 2nd only on goal difference?

For that matter, we seem to have played better football when we've been chasing rather than occupying second spot. I think your point about pressure is totally moot.

Archived