Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MJ27

A post to the fickle and moronic online Foxes fans...

making a point is more important than actual facts, which is why you hear people saying things like 'Waghorn is a league 1 striker and has never proven himself at this level.'

Sounds like a fact to me. Certainly more of a fact than your implication that he is proven at this level.

We were appalling last night. Futacs and Vardy are absolute toilet. Matty James after a few good games basically looks either completely unfit or completely uninterested.

I could go on - but having said that, I made a load of money out of it, so happy days.

Futacs - yes. Couldn't believe his complete lack of touch and speed.

I can't see why you'd mention Vardy in this context though, he was given about 15 minutes game time and put far more effort in than most of the squad but was given bugger all service. Nugent looked like he couldn't be bothered in the slightest!

OP - I agree with just about all of that. Well put.

I am disgusted at the morons on here. I'd say most have the football knowledge and IQ of a 5 year old. I don't usually post on here, but there's a few things right now I want to get off my chest:

1) Pearson gets slated for not playing Futacs at Peterboro. He plays him. People on here slate Pearson. Do you people just criticise and moan for the sake of it?!?!?!?!

2) People are having such a go at the 'weakened' team. Well WAKE UP. Every team in the English league rested a few for the FA Cup. The fact of the matter is that 8 of the starting 11 are regulars, the other 3 will have a role to play! And Wellens/Gallagher played decently. aking your point meaningless!

3) We lost two games, everyone hates Pearson. Right, so since 2006, we've had the managers:

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

Well none of these have got us promotion!!! We're second in the league, let everyone is moaning about how weak our squad is. GET REAL.

4) The lack of depth argument. Pointless. Every pundit says we have the strongest bench in the championship. We fact of the matter is that Waghorn got about 3 MOTM performances in a row at the end of 2012; he was unplayable. And now he's useless?!?!?!? Fickle...

5) Bullying. Always one or two players who get the brunt of all criticism. Not fair.

6) The only other time we were in the play offs in recent years was with... Pearson! Oh yes! Well perhaps wake up and realise that he is better than you lot think.

7) Peterborough and Huddersfield are on very good runs of form atm - take that into consideration

8) This idea that Pearsons' players hate him. They don't. Interviews, psychology, tunnel cam, media will all tell you that the players like and respect Pearson. He has a great rapport with them.

I am just so angry and outraged about the people on here deriding our team, banging on about how they think they know better than the manager. Well become a manager then! Pearson knows the players, he works with them every day, they like him. People need to get behind the team and not cry about how bad we are after two losses. The players didn't play well, it's sometimes up to them, not the manager, to put that right.

COYB

Top post which I obviously agree with. Just annoys me that we lose and the 'we are not good enough' statements/posts/threads appear. Pearson has guided us to second, ok Hull won yesterday, so we have dropped to third. During the middle of Feb, in third place, I think most of us would have taken that prior to the season starting. The 'Pearson has fallen out with' does my head in as well. Every time we lose, it's a different player.

Some of the comments have been hilarious, it's actually interesting to see how some people's brains clearly do not process all the information available.

"Get rid he's a league one manager" screams exhibit A, when at the time we still sat in second place.

It's so contradictory. We are all told how much SHITE (just to emphasise) we have in our squad, how Pearson can't handle egos, has his favourites, play negative football, no decent back-up in the squad, Vardy is shit, Waghorn is shit, Konchesky is past it, Dyer no consistency, King too lightweight, Nugent overrated, Marshall inconsistent, Schmeichel finds the stand more than his team-mates, Shitbread plays too much.

So how, with all this, are we third, with a game in hand, and a goal difference of +26?

Great original post - my thoughts entirely.

You could add that the Pearson-outs emerge at the slightest hint of trouble - even a narrow win is enough to get them moaning and whining and also that the only natural conclusion to accepting their views is to sack Pearson - somehow forgetting that we had a decade of sacking managers at the first sign of trouble and look what a period of golden success that brought us. None of them ever advocate another manager - it's just get rid of the one we've got.

I am disgusted at the morons on here. I'd say most have the football knowledge and IQ of a 5 year old. I don't usually post on here, but there's a few things right now I want to get off my chest:

1) Pearson gets slated for not playing Futacs at Peterboro. He plays him. People on here slate Pearson. Do you people just criticise and moan for the sake of it?!?!?!?!

2) People are having such a go at the 'weakened' team. Well WAKE UP. Every team in the English league rested a few for the FA Cup. The fact of the matter is that 8 of the starting 11 are regulars, the other 3 will have a role to play! And Wellens/Gallagher played decently. aking your point meaningless!

3) We lost two games, everyone hates Pearson. Right, so since 2006, we've had the managers:

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

Well none of these have got us promotion!!! We're second in the league, let everyone is moaning about how weak our squad is. GET REAL.

4) The lack of depth argument. Pointless. Every pundit says we have the strongest bench in the championship. We fact of the matter is that Waghorn got about 3 MOTM performances in a row at the end of 2012; he was unplayable. And now he's useless?!?!?!? Fickle...

5) Bullying. Always one or two players who get the brunt of all criticism. Not fair.

6) The only other time we were in the play offs in recent years was with... Pearson! Oh yes! Well perhaps wake up and realise that he is better than you lot think.

7) Peterborough and Huddersfield are on very good runs of form atm - take that into consideration

8) This idea that Pearsons' players hate him. They don't. Interviews, psychology, tunnel cam, media will all tell you that the players like and respect Pearson. He has a great rapport with them.

I am just so angry and outraged about the people on here deriding our team, banging on about how they think they know better than the manager. Well become a manager then! Pearson knows the players, he works with them every day, they like him. People need to get behind the team and not cry about how bad we are after two losses. The players didn't play well, it's sometimes up to them, not the manager, to put that right.

COYB

100% correct

It's so contradictory. We are all told how much SHITE (just to emphasise) we have in our squad, how Pearson can't handle egos, has his favourites, play negative football, no decent back-up in the squad, Vardy is shit, Waghorn is shit, Konchesky is past it, Dyer no consistency, King too lightweight, Nugent overrated, Marshall inconsistent, Schmeichel finds the stand more than his team-mates, Shitbread plays too much.

So how, with all this, are we third, with a game in hand, and a goal difference of +26?

Yes it's constant reminders, but all those points are true though. Vardy, Waghorn, Dyer, Marshall don't play week in week out though. Nugent, Konchesky, Schmeichel comments are pathetic.

Yes we a third with the best goal difference in the division, but the players people complain about, don't play week in week out, it's just when they are given a chance they don't perform which pisses people off the most.

Just a shame that game in hand is against Cardiff away :thumbup:

Guest BlueBrett

I don't really want to hear the 'We are still THIRD so everything is sweet' argument again so I might steer clear of the lcfc part of the forum for a few days.

I obviously don't expect us to win every game and I accept that we will lose numerous games over the course of a season. I also accept that promotion is our number one priority. However, I feel the manner of the defeat last night renders criticism entirely acceptable. We were totally shit. I can tolerate the view that the starting line up 'should have had enough to win' despite being a considerably weakened eleven but that doesn't change the fact that NP's substitutions made no sense whatsoever (I'm taking about their timing as much as the personnel involved) and there were some atrocious performers amongst the players. We'd have to be idiots not to have noticed that so I don't appreciate the inference that we should all refrain from talking about it for some reason.

Everyone knows the people who phone RL are, without exception, morons. It is a well known fact that the type of people who phone radio stations suffer from low IQ and an inflated estimation of the value of their own opinions. This isn't limited to the football phone in. Left my radio on for a bit after and a woman on the next show rang up to talk about her 'terrible experience' as a girl when she fell over and got her legs muddy. This is the level at which the typical radio caller operates and we all know it, so why the indignation every time it is confirmed?

Having said this, I think that those of you who come on here to reprimand others with your ridiculous "it doesn't matter, we are still 3rd so we are going great guns" comments are equally stupid.

Yes, we are 3rd. Is that good now? A 3rd place finish buys you a ticket to the play off lottery. I know we have had our share of disappointments in recent seasons but are you really suggesting we should be happy with that? We have been pre-season auto-promotion favourites for the past 2 seasons and yet you tell us that we should forget about a lame cup exit and an abysmal performance because praise the lord we are bloody third?! Even when we were 2nd on goal difference let's not forget that we were 11 points behind Cardiff. How does that prove that we are great and having a fantastic season? Clinging on by the skin of our teeth and miles behind what looks like being the most average side to win the Championship in years.

I see what you lot are saying and you are right in a sense that it is all about keeping a bit of perspective. What I would say is that yours is just as skewed as the negative over-reactors. My perspective tells me this - we are just about meeting expectations or perhaps falling slightly beneath them and we will need to improve, as our rivals seem to be, if we are to achieve our goals - by the way this means automatic promotion not a third place finish.

I don't really want to hear the 'We are still THIRD so everything is sweet' argument again so I might steer clear of the lcfc part of the forum for a few days.

I obviously don't expect us to win every game and I accept that we will lose numerous games over the course of a season. I also accept that promotion is our number one priority. However, I feel the manner of the defeat last night renders criticism entirely acceptable. We were totally shit. I can tolerate the view that the starting line up 'should have had enough to win' despite being a considerably weakened eleven but that doesn't change the fact that NP's substitutions made no sense whatsoever (I'm taking about their timing as much as the personnel involved) and there were some atrocious performers amongst the players. We'd have to be idiots not to have noticed that so I don't appreciate the inference that we should all refrain from talking about it for some reason.

Everyone knows the people who phone RL are, without exception, morons. It is a well known fact that the type of people who phone radio stations suffer from low IQ and an inflated estimation of the value of their own opinions. This isn't limited to the football phone in. Left my radio on for a bit after and a woman on the next show rang up to talk about her 'terrible experience' as a girl when she fell over and got her legs muddy. This is the level at which the typical radio caller operates and we all know it, so why the indignation every time it is confirmed?

Having said this, I think that those of you who come on here to reprimand others with your ridiculous "it doesn't matter, we are still 3rd so we are going great guns" comments are equally stupid.

Yes, we are 3rd. Is that good now? A 3rd place finish buys you a ticket to the play off lottery. I know we have had our share of disappointments in recent seasons but are you really suggesting we should be happy with that? We have been pre-season auto-promotion favourites for the past 2 seasons and yet you tell us that we should forget about a lame cup exit and an abysmal performance because praise the lord we are bloody third?! Even when we were 2nd on goal difference let's not forget that we were 11 points behind Cardiff. How does that prove that we are great and having a fantastic season? Clinging on by the skin of our teeth and miles behind what looks like being the most average side to win the Championship in years.

I see what you lot are saying and you are right in a sense that it is all about keeping a bit of perspective. What I would say is that yours is just as skewed as the negative over-reactors. My perspective tells me this - we are just about meeting expectations or perhaps falling slightly beneath them and we will need to improve, as our rivals seem to be, if we are to achieve our goals - by the way this means automatic promotion not a third place finish.

Its a good perspective your giving as its a bit neutral.. you've not sided with the over reactions and don't agree with me when I say its only a cup game. We do need to improve as a team thats true but allow Pearson to do it his way.

The team is certainly going in the right direction but yeah if we don't go up this season I will be gutted but I know it will leave us in good stead for next season.

The people calling for pearsons head and slating players is nonsensical... we've been down the route of changing managers and players, lets actually allow Pearson to build this team and than 1 day we will be ready to seriously challenge.

At the match yesterday there was a bloke behind me who must have moaned about how crap each individual player practically with their first touch of the ball. Now, we were bad, but I'm going to wait to see a player have five or six touches of the ball, at least, before I decide they're having a bad game and I probably won't vocally moan about it until it gets into eight or nine.

I swear some people just like to moan.

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

COYB

You have a grand total of ten posts on here and call other posters " morons " look up the definition of moron or just look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

COYB

Will you lot get a grip?

Pearson lovers seem hell bent on ignoring every opinion of those who challenge his methods, tactics and management skills - there's a bunch of you who think you know it all and no one else can speak what they feel - I thought this was a forum?

I'm not a Pearson fan and don't appreciate being called a moron. Some of us are maybe less knowledgeable in football coaching, but might know a thing or two about man management, and that the first rule in management is 'everything is your fault'.

Alan Young's opinion of players letting Pearson down when they cross the white line doesn't wash with me. The Vardy situation is now beyond a joke - a £1M face-saving exercise by Pearson that's costing us points.

We'd all love Pearson to get us promoted and I'll be the first to say I got him wrong if he does - I'm sure the other 'morons' on here will gladly join in.

Let's see what happens on Tuesday. If we get back on track then maybe we could stay in the chase, but with this limited squad it's looking like playoffs at best.

Craig Levein

Rob Kelly

Martin Allen

Gary Megson

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa

Sven Goran Eriksson

COYB

Has this not yet received a TL;DR?

If not, TL;DR.

If so, I concur, TL;DR.

The thing that annoys me is many of the people complaining the most about Tuesday also said the cup was a distraction and they wouldn't be bothered if we were knocked out so we should play a weakened team.

However, when that happens they are the first to jump on the managers back and slag players off how can you complain when you got what you wanted?

We have had some good managers. Nothing much wrong with Rob Kelly. He kept us up 2 seasons running with no players and no money. He was shabbily treated by Mad Mandy and his thugs.

All the other managers in the list were good managers. Most of them were never really given time to get going.

I recall so called fans shouting for Martin O'Neill to be sacked after just 6 games. Same gang that are after Pearson I suspect. MO used to call them the "egg heads"

Man U drew last night, shock horror, so even they don't win every game.

WE have a good manager, and a good squad of players, many more games to be played yet. So lets support them instead of criticising.

Archived