Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Ipswich away?

Any idea how long tickets take to arrive?? I ordered mine thursday still not got them, theyre normally quicker than this?

They've been terrible with sending them out lately. Both my Huddersfield and Blackpool away tickets didn't arrive before the game so had to collect re-prints from the away ground. This was despite ordering them over a week before the game (Online).

They've usually sent them right out to me first class, but if I don't have them, will they get me reprints to be issued at Portman Road? I can't exactly nip over to Leicester to get it sorted.

Yeah this is what I had to do at Bloomfield Road. Just rang the ticket office the morning of the game and they sent an email across to have them re-printed.

Is anyone driving to Ipswich? If so, would it be possible to get 2 seats in the car? Obviously would cover cost of petrol. Any response would be great! Message me if any free spaces, thanks alot

My mate is doing a coach from Countesthorpe £18 each, there are some spaces if you are interested.

What's the time that you can buy tickets til the day before the game from the ticket office?

And does anyone know how many we've sold?

The club will stop selling tickets for the Ipswich game from 3pm today.

Fox Travel has sold out so that indicates we've done fairly well with our allocation. No idea on an exact figure though.

Fox Travel has sold out so that indicates we've done fairly well with our allocation. No idea on an exact figure though.

Not necessarily. They might've only put on two coaches, for instance.

If we take over 1k then I think that's a decent effort.

1K really? Not a decent effort, I know not many clubs take big numbers to Portman Road but surely we should be taking near 2,000? We are 5th it's not like we're struggling.

The prices, distance, we've also had a lot of games recently.

With Cardiff and Derby coming up people might save their cash for those,

1K really? Not a decent effort, I know not many clubs take big numbers to Portman Road but surely we should be taking near 2,000? We are 5th it's not like we're struggling.

The 4hr30min train journey, 3 stops (from hinckley) and £87 ticket has put me off to be honest! thats before the match ticket plus food and drink.

Means nothing. LCFC have become tightarses with FoxTravel.

It's a rip-off to get there and a rip-off to get in. I'm dodging this one as are a lot it seems, I'm sure we'll take more to Cardiff & Derby.

Shit prices, shit journey, unattractive opposition and got Derby/Cardiff away in the next 2 weeks.

1k is a decent effort

Archived