Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Ipswich away?

Surely we'll be above 1000 then. We're doing much better than we were last season.

I think we'll beat Wednesday's 1400 if we do well in the next three matches.

Not sure, we've got Blackpool before it and Derby soon after, I'm sure we'll take very good numbers to those (for the allocation given) and Ipswich might be one to miss.

The away figures at us are dire to be honest. Cardiff's was very impressive, it's not a close journey and just before Christmas too. Peterborough/Forest are both far capable of more, Palace had a very good number too and Hull not bad, and they're the only 5 to hit over 1,000.

Utterly woeful.

Leeds, Sheff Weds, Birmingham & even Watford should bring decent numbers though.

Derby only brought 800 odd!!!

I know they don't care and it was on tv but fúcking hell it was a Saturday evening, that's almost a more enjoyable away kick off time and it's like 25 minutes away.

That just sums up Ipswich for me. Only three clubs have taken 1000, or more, this season. Blackburn (first game of the season), Millwall and Sheffield Wednesday (they have decent away support and are new in this division). Even well supported clubs like Wolves only managed 700 odd. It's a shame saying it serves Ipswich right, because there is only one loser and that's football because of lack of fans/away fans. Ipswich is a tough place to get to for many anyway, and the prices they release every year are ridiculous.

We've only had just over a thousand come to us, one of the worst averages in the league as well. Granted we've had a couple of TV games which affects the following but for a central club it, it's not high at all.

The picture is missing some figures but its a fair representation

Our prices are pretty bad too, it was £31 for an adult for Derby I think. That'll be why we do so poorly. Even so, 800 is an extremely poor effort.

How much you care shouldn't be an issue really, we're not really bothered about Notts County but you reckon we wouldn't take several thousand to their place?

I've thought this for a long time. If we played Notts County in the league I'd want 3000+ down there.

Peterborough is a great example of a club who consider us rivals but who we aren't particularly bothered about - Perhaps similar to Forest and ourselves. Yet we still travelled there en masse. No excuses for Derby or Forest for poor away followings, 2000 on a Saturday is the bare minimum IMO.

Our prices are pretty bad too, it was £31 for an adult for Derby I think. That'll be why we do so poorly. Even so, 800 is an extremely poor effort.

I've thought this for a long time. If we played Notts County in the league I'd want 3000+ down there.

Peterborough is a great example of a club who consider us rivals but who we aren't particularly bothered about - Perhaps similar to Forest and ourselves. Yet we still travelled there en masse. No excuses for Derby or Forest for poor away followings, 2000 on a Saturday is the bare minimum IMO.

I'll be interested to see if we do if/when they go all-seater. I know it won't be top of my list.

I bet we still take a good number.

Forest/Derby can blame lack of rivalry all they want, it's laughable. Neither of them take numbers as good as we do.

Forest have this season. Although I fully expect that to tail off and us end up above them.

Archived