Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Players your glad we haven't signed.

Craig mackail smith - Dont think he would have justified his price tag.

Jonathan parr - Signed for palace, havent heard a lot about him but hasnt been all that.

These are more recent ones.

Anymore?

One of the players I wish we HAD signed, at the start of last season was CMS.. I think he chose Brighton over us though.

I rate him highly.

Craig mackail smith - Dont think he would have justified his price tag.

Jonathan parr - Signed for palace, havent heard a lot about him but hasnt been all that.

These are more recent ones.

Anymore?

Parr is a quality Left Back!

That's because he's got a cruciate knee ligament injury.

I'd still say that qualifies. It's hard to justify a price tag when you aren't playing.

Even though I'd have loved him here at the time I'm slightly glad we didn't get Edgar Davids after the shambles he was at Palace. Saying that he does seem to be doing OK at Barnet.

11 goals already in a pretty poor Brighton side this season. I think he'd score more in a better team.

Well worth 3 mill in my opinion.

His workrate and attitude is also second to none.

Cant disagree Tbh, however if we did get him I dont think we would have chris wood right now.

Maynard has had a couple of long term injuries since we were looking at signing him if memory serves. For the money that was discussed, we dodged a bullet.

Pleased we didn't sign Marlon King either.

I'm actually disappointed we didn't sign CMS; a front three of Mackail-Smith, Nugent and Wood could have been mouthwatering.

Archived