Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Dierby away

how many are we going to sell for this? i know its on tele and 32 is a lot and excuses excuses blah blah, but anything under 2,800 is a disgrace. its a local derby ffs, its 20 minutes up the Motorway.

Hopefully not many.

32 quid and on the tele is a disgrace!

2 years ago 2010-11 season away at Derby, we all met at the crown and cushion (Just outside the train station) and got an escourt to the ground. Great atmosphere everybody absolutely pissed up (in a merry way) and a great 2-0 win! Hoping we will create the same following on Saturday. Last year was a bit of a dissapointment being a Thursday night game!

If we beat Cardiff tomorrow night this will be a sell out!

4000? Doubt that very much.

Usually not one to miss many game but £32 for a game thats on the box...nah ta. I'll spend it down the boozer instead.

I'm surprised tbh, the 5:20 kick off when Sven was gaffer was a cracking away day and this could have similar potential as we'll need a result and same time kick off.

Love a 5.20 kick off but a £32 one is very leave it.

The game when Sven was at the helm, I swear that was like the 6th win in a row, then we bottled it again when we got in sight of the playoffs! We played awesome that day, completely ripped Dierby to pieces.

Love a 5.20 kick off but a £32 one is very leave it.

The game when Sven was at the helm, I swear that was like the 6th win in a row, then we bottled it again when we got in sight of the playoffs! We played awesome that day, completely ripped Dierby to pieces.

I'm hoping it'll be that all over again, that was fantastic.

Think I'm one of very many who is 18 or over who has an U18 ticket.

I cannot believe how easy they are to con. I've got a mate who's 32 and apparently he still gets U16 when possible and gets away with it lol lol He's never been done for it either.

I'm hoping it'll be that all over again, that was fantastic.

Think I'm one of very many who is 18 or over who has an U18 ticket.

I cannot believe how easy they are to con. I've got a mate who's 32 and apparently he still gets U16 when possible and gets away with it lol lol He's never been done for it either.

Im 19 and I have u18, the joys of a baby face! Just hope they dont check your ticket when you buy a beer in there!

Archived