Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Dierby away

Someone pointed out to me that in 2010/11 we had them on $ky at 5:20, very similar prices and we still managed over 3,000. I'd rank that in my favourite ever away day too, was absolute class all round.

I know it's a rip-off but I still think we'll have 3k-ish at this, we had over 2k last year and it was a Thursday night, a lot seem to consider it more than just a local game (although I'm not arsed about them personally).

Someone pointed out to me that in 2010/11 we had them on $ky at 5:20, very similar prices and we still managed over 3,000. I'd rank that in my favourite ever away day too, was absolute class all round.

I know it's a rip-off but I still think we'll have 3k-ish at this, we had over 2k last year and it was a Thursday night, a lot seem to consider it more than just a local game (although I'm not arsed about them personally).

last year was very decent too, made a racket

Dissapointed Turner.

Just not. Whether it's down to my location or just lack of contact with their fans but I really don't get fired up for playing them in a rival way. I do however partly think that's down to how easy they are to beat for us these days, just seems an absolute no contest.

Just not. Whether it's down to my location or just lack of contact with their fans but I really don't get fired up for playing them in a rival way. I do however partly think that's down to how easy they are to beat for us these days, just seems an absolute no contest.

Nailed on to get beat now you've said that.

Agree with this bit. Two visits to Pride Park, two wins, 0 conceded. Used to work for a Derby fan a few years back so never really liked them though.

Mind you - I'm not sure I'd get bored of hammering Forest.

To me it's just one of them games we turn up in good numbers, often win but there's nothing really heated about it. I'm not keen on Derby but I'd genuinely say there's other sides I hate more than them and I'm not just talking the likes of Forest either.

Second most hated for me after forest can't stand the bastards especially the group of them that stand to the right of the away end.

Create a bit of noise when they want to though. Proper good ding dong battle the other year, real derby atmosphere.

Plus Derby fans don't seem so arsed about going massivley out their way to make out they don't care about us like F*rest fans do. Still love a win against the sheepshaggers though.

Create a bit of noise when they want to though. Proper good ding dong battle the other year, real derby atmosphere.

Plus Derby fans don't seem so arsed about going massivley out their way to make out they don't care about us like F*rest fans do. Still love a win against the sheepshaggers though.

They do to be honest, that's my main gripe with them, the ones I've come across anyway are always on their high-horses about it.

Was planning on going but not for that price, let's hope Barnsley are more reasonable!

Wouldn't count on it. They went from being one of the most reasonable to £30 last year. Pathetic for a club that couldn't half fill its ground anyway.

Archived