Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Dierby away

Derby County

npower Championship

Date: 16/03/13

Time: 17:20

Prices as follows:

Adults £32

Seniors 60+ £19.50

Under 18s £14.50

Tickets will go on sale:

Monday 4th March Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 5th March Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 6th March Priority 3 STH

Thursday 7th March Members

Friday 8th March General Sale

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 3pm.

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £15

Under 18s £13

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £18

Under 18s £16

Where??

How the fvck am I gonna blag an under-18s ticket now... ticket office have clamped down big time on this, you could get anything on any ticket before.

Have they i'm 21 and still blag an u18's ticke for every game, even got an u16's for posh, but i don't go in the ticket office personally myself.

Getting U18's. This will be shit now sadly, £32 is a fvcking disgrace for a $ky game. Utter shite.

Is this not pretty much what we charged them for a TV game? £30 at a guess.

agree though it's no wonder games on sky have empty stadiums

Doesn't make it right. As I said in other threads, who are the losers? Leicester fans & Derby fans, and the 'winners' are the suits who charge this ridiculous kind of money.

I know i'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that we pretty much charge the same. I'm pretty sure that the clubs hate sky fixtures as well and guess they lose many £1000's for reduced attendances, but they have little choice in the matter the only winners are sky everyone else loses

got a feeling this will attract a young crowd, a lot of folk around the ages of 25 and under going for under 18's tickets and people older not bothering to go because of the prices (don't blame them!) this will only add to the atmosphere? don't get me wrong, a lot of older folk DO contribute to singing but there are far more younger vocal fans...

Archived