Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Dierby away

Got mine last night from the ticket office, asked for Under-18s and the woman kindly served me one but said that I could be asked for ID at the turnstile. Also says in massive writing on the ticket that Concessions should expect to be ID'd... hmmmmm

Got mine last night from the ticket office, asked for Under-18s and the woman kindly served me one but said that I could be asked for ID at the turnstile. Also says in massive writing on the ticket that Concessions should expect to be ID'd... hmmmmm

Derby last season didnt ID anyone. I got away with it ok so hoping to again this year

I'm 21 and have under 18 for this so better not be ID'd. We'll find otherwise its like another £18 to upgrade

Got mine earlier and the woman said we have sold 1500.

I also have he same trouble is that i am 17 but not got a driving licence and any sort of ID except passport and im not to keen on taking that to the football. Anyone got any idea of what i can get??????

My lad has one from this website

http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/

He is 15 and we have had trouble for years proving how young he is as he always been very tall. Always take his ID card away with us as most think he's older than he is.

Was going to buy an u18s ticket until what happened on Tuesday night. I'm 19, so have an under 22 season ticket. Last year my mate and I got u18s tickets to Derby and got in no problem whatsoever. On Tuesday night I got in and a lady steward came across my path and asked me for ID to prove I was under 22. Never happened to me before so was very strange and made me think I should probs buy the adult ticket for Derby. Even though this was at Leicester the stewards seemed very proactive looking at the people coming in the gates (and we, like Derby, now have scanners). Normally I wouldn't bother paying the ridiculous price of the adult ticket but I do quite enjoy Derby away, and it's conveniently close. Hoping for a good atmosphere and a good performance

Row B for this, guess near the front!

To all people worried about being under 18 etc, i had under 18 last season and got in fine, and last seasons stub (i keep all my tickets) had the same 'CONCESSIONS MUST SHOW ID AT TURNSTILES' on it.

That didnt happen last season so we'll see

To all people worried about being under 18 etc, i had under 18 last season and got in fine, and last seasons stub (i keep all my tickets) had the same 'CONCESSIONS MUST SHOW ID AT TURNSTILES' on it.

This is unreserved seating isn't it?

if not doesn't matter you can stand/sit where you want.

Aye it did. I'll just take a college pass lol it's not technically proof but they'll buy it. Did at Forest anyway.

last year i have row W and was right at the back whereas AA was the front front think it goes AA-ZZ-A-Z

Archived