Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Really hope they throw a curveball with some of the WM schedule this year. Every match is predictable and have mostly been done. Cena will beat Rock, Taker will probably face and beat Punk, HHH will beat Lesnar, Ryback(&others?) will beat The Shield. Ridiculous.

Ziggler MUST cash in though, it's due and he deserves it. Rumours are Swagger was to win the WHC but his recent arrest may have thrown a spanner in the works there. Surprised he's not been banned.

Some have said that the Glenn Beck furore may have saved his skin for the time being.

Wrestlemania looks so predictable and that's why I might not buy it and just download a HD copy for Monday evening. Ziggler is gold but he seems to be the but of every feud. Best thing I think for him is that it's not buying him. He's still hot and hopefully a world title reign comes sooner rather than later.

Taker should be back tonight after he appeared at a SD house show over the weekend, teaming up with Sheamus. With Brock and HHH sorted soon the card is shaping up but not as unpredictable as we'd hope.

Would love to get to a live UK show at some point too, definitely on my to do list. Recommended shows? The taped ones or a live event?

Went to TNA in January in Nottingham and am going to RAW in April also at Nottingham. The girlfriend is a massive fan.

I used to be and sort of grown out of it, nut have to admit i have enjoyed watching it quite a bit recently. The quality of wrestlers isnt as good as it used to be, min noughties had some ghreat rivalries and wrestlers. not as decent now.

Been playin WWE 13 on VBoc too, and that is a great game love it.

You lucky guy!

No albert im really not. I respect your opinion. Ok Dwayne vs John made the most money but why go back to it ? Did Austin vs Rock the second and third time really do any better then the first ? No because its been done. WM to me is about big matches that havent been done before. Bret vs Shawn, Hogan vs Andre, Flair vs Savage, Bret vs Austin. You dont need the same main event year after year. Why people buy Wrestlemania.

In fairness, Austin/Rock at WM17 was one of the biggest WM matches of all time, at perhaps the best WM of all time. People certainly remember that match more than their first.

Where you sitting? booked hotel yet? http://www.booking.c...4efe715b;dcid=1 here's a good one! :)

Sitting row c in block 106 for Raw not sure about Smackdown my mates got the tickets, hotel we booked travelodge because it was only £25 per night per room. Best I I went to was Manchester Raw couple years back bumped into MVP and Rey Mysterio at Old Trafford where you sat? Have you been before?

You lucky guy!

Ha i dont know! Cost me for both lots of tickets for her Christmas and Valentines presents.

She absolutely loves Jeff Hardy, she is actually a fanatic and always has been apparently. He wasnt at the TNA tour though as he isnt allowed into this country for drugs related stuff. Both still enjoyed the show as likes of Kurt Angle were there.

Looking forward to RAW in April though, will be good. Just not anywhere near into it like i was and as i said the quality of wrestlers isnt good.

no rock and no Jericho tonight :(

how can you have a champ that turns up every other week dosent wrestle and only does a 10 min segment at the end of the show

Will see the return of Brock tonight and possibly HHH and Undertaker so will still be a decent Raw hopefully!

no rock and no Jericho tonight :(

how can you have a champ that turns up every other week dosent wrestle and only does a 10 min segment at the end of the show

Why i think the fans in new york will turn on Dwayne. He's a sellout in wrestling terms. Doesnt anyone else find his promos dull and boring ? Im glad when he ****s off back to hollywood and keeps making crappy movies.

I dont think WM 29 will draw anything like WM 28 because the card is weak. Who really wants to watch Dwayne vs cena again or HHH vs Brock again ? Saving grace is Punk vs taker.

Still watch WWE now! Does anyone realistically think Austin will be back at any point to fight Punk? Does anyone honestly believe that if WWE stopped being PG and went to TV 14 that product would improve?

I doubt it. Austin may have one match left in him, and I don't think WWE would see Punk as the best "draw" to face him.

WWE's problems are down to bad writing, and possibly having too much TV to fill each week, not their guidance classification, people seem to forget they were TV-PG until midway through 1998. Most of their TV-14 stuff was juvenile at best anyway.

I was planning to go to my second WrestleMania in April, but we were struggling to afford it so I've decided against it. Even if the event is bad (and most would call WrestleMania 27 a stinker), you can't top the experience.

Why would WWE have The Rock wrestle on Raw for free TV? lol

Wouldn't make any sense, same with Brock Lesnar and Undertaker. You put your big guns on PPV, simple!

Well said AdamN regarding Rock v Austin, the second match and their final match at WM19 were both bigger than WM15! Everyone knew WM19 was going to be Austin's last match, hence the O.M.R meaning on his leather jacket on his entrance, 'one more round'.

CM Punk maybe teasing him v Austin but I doubt we will see it, Punk would want it, hell most superstars would want a match with Austin, best and biggest way of firing your career and being remembered forever.

Think WWE will probably stay at PG rating for the foreseeable future, has its audience now, the Attitude era seen to that and it paid off. No need to risk losing anyone who's already into your product.

Cena Punk match was good I thought, looks like Taker will be returning then now that Punks out the WWE Championship match sounds like hes testing the water with his hip and shoulder surgery wrestling that dark match

sounds like hes testing the water with his hip and shoulder surgery wrestling that dark match

Said that yesterday mate, I'm not sure if we will see the Dead man or not at WrestleMania. If he is then it will be more than likely be v CM Punk, really don't want to see this match, I said yesterday why. Take last nights Raw as an example, we all pretty much knew Cena was going to beat Punk to keep his match with The Rock at WM29, again at no point did CM Punk give me a feeling that he was going to beat John Cena, so how is he going to try and convince 70,000 fans in the MetLife Stadium that he could genuinely beat The Undertaker? CM Punk will be at that level but right now he isn't on the same level as The Rock, John Cena, HHH, Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker. They're the big players in WWE.

Not the greatest of Raws but the main event was pretty good, Cena needed to win clean! Check my post earlier in the day yesterday I said the Lesnar HHH head to head would come about through the Heyman Vince 'fight'. Lesnar took a right blow to the head, genuine blood. How fragile his head will be though it wouldn't take much to split Brocks head, a bit like Ric Flairs forehead. lol Should be a great match - HHH knows how to do the big matches at WrestleMania better than most people.

Really not getting into the Del Rio v Swagger storyline, you can see the crowd aren't either. Del Rio still isn't over with the fans! Swagger for me isn't a Heavyweight contender, he get's no crowd reaction what so ever. I think if it wasn't for Orton already being on two strikes with the use of drug substances then it would be Orton getting the title shot but he just can't be trusted.

Rock will probably have another match with Cena after this, we'll know the answer to that Hugo after WM29, if Rock loses the title which we think he will then he will be given his rematch clause. Maybe at Summerslam? All depends on the crowd reaction during the match and after the match what will happen.

Rock and Austin matches at WrestleMania were all amazing for me, the last one being the best as you could see the emotion in both of them, the ending is pretty special. Rock pushing the Ref away so he could sit and talk to Austin.

Rock v HHH - 60 minute Iron Man match.

Jericho v HHH - Last Man Standing.

Benoit v HBK v HHH - Triple Threat at WM20.

Cactus Jack v HHH - Street Fight.

Undertaker v HHH - WM27.

Stone Cold Steve Austin v HHH - 3 Stages of Hell.

Jericho and Benoit v Stone Cold and HHH - Tag Team.

HBK v HHH - Street Fight.

Most of his Elimination Chamber matches as well.

Bret Hart has always been bitter and twisted about HHH, like most WWE superstars are. They don't like who he married but that should take nothing away from HHH in what he has achieved and the amount of memorable matches he has been in.

Archived