Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

A few people have said the Invasion storyline as their Favourite Storyline, don't you think it could of been so much better if McMahon had signed the big WCW wrestlers at the time? The Radicalz, NWO, Sting and Goldberg should all of been apart of the sotryline, would of made it so much more interesting.

WCW portrayed Booker T and DDP to be their top wrestlers during that storyline and it got that bad that Angle and Stone Cold had to go and turn their back on WWF.

Agreed. Most people said this was the worst storyline of all time. They didnt have the star power from wcw. Should had been sting, goldberg, Big poppa pump, ric flair and Booker T. Eric Bischoff should also been part of it. Nwo also should had played a part. Was awful in the end. Killed the wrestling for me.

It should had been the biggest wrestling angle of all time. Vince could had made stupid money. Makes you laugh because they brought in all the big wcw stars apart from sting and did sweet fa with them. Goldberg still pissed off to this day about the way they booked him.

I thought this, i find the matches quite unpredictable, compared to WWE matches.

I like the hole 'Aces and Eights'(if thats how they spell it) storey line, reminds me of the NWO from WCW.

Yeah the Aces and Eights thing is pretty good. I like the mix between old legends like Sting and Hogan with young up and comings like Magnus and Kenny King.

Plus I absolutely love watching Velvet Sky get in the ring!!

A few people have said the Invasion storyline as their Favourite Storyline, don't you think it could of been so much better if McMahon had signed the big WCW wrestlers at the time? The Radicalz, NWO, Sting and Goldberg should all of been apart of the sotryline, would of made it so much more interesting.

WCW portrayed Booker T and DDP to be their top wrestlers during that storyline and it got that bad that Angle and Stone Cold had to go and turn their back on WWF.

NWO came into it later. I think it was a good move not to bring them straight away as it gave them another storyline later on. I think it would have been difficult to bring all the WCW stars in at once as the rosta would have been overloaded.

NWO came into it later. I think it was a good move not to bring them straight away as it gave them another storyline later on. I think it would have been difficult to bring all the WCW stars in at once as the rosta would have been overloaded.

Yeah but surely for the better?

The final battle at Survivor Series (I think) would of been a hell of a lot better if it was let's say..

Sting, Goldberg and the NWO v The Rock, Stone Cold, Angle, Jericho and Undertaker. Surely that's better than Rock, Jericho, Taker, Kane and Big Show v Booker T, Shane McMahon, RVD, WWF's Stone Cold and Angle.

Any wrestling fan will tell you. That storyline was booked awful and ended getting shite rating by the time Survivor Series came about.

The reason he didnt get the big boys is because wcw top stars had huge contracts signed by AOL. He claims he didnt want to upset the dressing room by signing them to huge contracts. Yet wasted a stupid amount of money on the XFL. Look at how he made DDP look ? Jobbing to Taker wife and stalking her !!! DDP wife.was kimberely FFS. Made no sence.

The angle should had been about WWF VS WCW/ECW. Yet all evolve around the Vince, linda, shane and steph. Was pathetic.

NWO

BIG POPPA PUMP

GOLDBERG

DDP

BOOKER T

RIC FLAIR

ERIC BISCHOFF

All made to look stupid.

Any wrestling fan will tell you. That storyline was booked awful and ended getting shite rating by the time Survivor Series came about.

The reason he didnt get the big boys is because wcw top stars had huge contracts signed by AOL. He claims he didnt want to upset the dressing room by signing them to huge contracts. Yet wasted a stupid amount of money on the XFL. Look at how he made DDP look ? Jobbing to Taker wife and stalking her !!! DDP wife.was kimberely FFS. Made no sence.

The angle should had been about WWF VS WCW/ECW. Yet all evolve around the Vince, linda, shane and steph. Was pathetic.

NWO

BIG POPPA PUMP

GOLDBERG

DDP

BOOKER T

RIC FLAIR

ERIC BISCHOFF

All made to look stupid.

Scott Steiner needs no help looking stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzjX_GA8Qg

Haha they were hilarious, I never realised he was that bad, I think that is because not one of his matches were ever memorable.

'Old School' RAW tonight.

I remeber his interviews always being quite chaotic but never that bad. The Ric Flair rant was hilarious. Poor old Jeff Jarrett having follow that!

So whats in store for Raw tonight then?

Just finished watching, nothing happened that we didn't already know.

Good luck to CM Punk and Undertaker in trying to make me interested in this match.

I thought it started looking interesting when Orton came out to challenge the Undertaker with Punk, as soon as Shaemus and Big Show joined I lost interest. Have you noticed Ortons face has puffed right out again? Blatently back on the roids

Yeah me too, I was hoping for a bit of a feud between Orton and Punk! Would of been nice for Taker to have come out then and challenge them both to a Triple Threat or something, Big Show does absolutely nothing for me.

Archived