Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

It's great as well, out of all your posts towards me I have given you answers so you try and make another point to try and argue. I respect your opinions mate, you clearly know Wrestling but you are very narrow minded when it comes to the WWE. You clearly don't know whats good for business or you wouldn't get a stick up your arse every time HHH, HBK, The Rock or John Cenas names get mentioned.

They're the big faces of that company, Stone Cold would be if he was still involved in WWE but he isn't. HHH, The Rock and John Cena sell PPVs. They're in the big matches, they aren't the best wrestlers but they entertain the fans the most. HHH has been some of the best matches in WWE over the last 15 years, he was the man who carried the company when The Rock and everybodys favourite Stone Cold Steve Austin left to make Films. Funny how so many people don't slate Austin for making movies though..

HHH carried the WWE until WWE felt John Cena was the man to go forward, then HHH stepped back and is now a PPV wrestler, simple as that. Got a problem with them, don't watch them and don't watch WWE. Go watch the wrestling in Japan or in Ohio if you want proper Wrestling, thats not what the WWE is about.

None of them matches are legendary though. Bret Hart is bitter and twisted ? Hmmmm because Hunter wasn't the mastermind behind montreal ? Hes the biggest piece of shit in pro wrestling. Why most the locker room hate him and he and cliq tried to keep the rock down back when he was starting out. Bret Hart did more for the wwe then Hunter.

HHH carried the company till cena ? When ratings went their lowest since 96 ? Cena done bad ppv buys and rating where at a all time low when he was champion. Dont kid yourself into thinking Cena and Hunter are saving the WWE.

Albert your and i dont mean this to be nasty or disrespectful. Youre a sheep and a mark for wwe. You will watch regardless of any crap they put out.

When did I say Cena or HHH were saving the WWE? Not once, I said they carried the WWE, they were the big name that WWE used to promote PPVs and merchandise. Don't kid yourself and say they weren't because they were, look at what happened when DX came back? Merchandise and ratings went through the roof.

I think Bret Hart got out of the WWF at the right time in all honesty, the Attitude Era wasn't for Bret Hart and he was never good at the promo side of Wrestling, he was without doubt the best wrestler I've seen but would Bret Hart been a big Superstar in the Attitude Era? We'll never know but I guess he wouldn't of been. HHH wasn't the reason Bret got screwed.

I like again how you side step my points about the beloved Stone Cold and his movie making, yet you slated The Rock for doing it. lol

Why are you referring to the WWE as Pro-Wrestling though? It's not, its entertainment. This is where you're going wrong with your views mate, I don't watch wrestling and after every match analyse the wrestling quality, I get gripped on the matches story, that is what most WWE fans do, they aren't watching to see CM Punk to beat someone technically they're watching Wrestling to see how the match is going to end and hopefully have that wow factor. WWE entertains fans, they don't try and impress people with the quality of wrestling, yeah of course it helps but thats not the aim.

If that was what WWE wanted to achieve then at WM28 CM Punk would of defended his title v Chris Jericho in the main event, both amazing wrestlers but that isn't what the WWE fans wanted to see, you did because you're more interested in the Wrestling, yet everyone else wanted The Rock v John Cena, with the performers before and the whole build up that surrounded it. And look WM28 was the biggest WrestleMania ever!

You're missing the whole point of World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, this is why I said don't watch it. If it gets you this worked up then why watch it?

Also albert, stone cold was told by doctors not to wrestle or face life in a wheelchair. Not selling out like the rock is it ?

So why are you getting a hard on over thought of Stone Cold v CM Punk, why on earth would you want to risk the health of Austin?

The Rock hasn't sold out once either, he left the WWE to pursue a career and look he is one of the most recognisable men in the World, he is selling millions of movies and has comeback and lifted ratings in the WWE.. Again!

So what if he leaves after WrestleMania and isn't seen again for months or a year? I don't see you saying the same about Lesnar who picks and chooses when he shows up and demands a hell of a lot more money than The Rock to perform and doesn't turn up half as much as The Rock has over the last two years.

You remember what you want to remember, like Austin with the movies. Austin could of stayed apart of WWE like he did for a short time after his last match with The Rock, WWE and McMahon would of found a big role for him but guess what Austin didn't want too, he wanted the money like The Rock did in Hollywood.

WWE is pro wrestling. Last night CM Punk got a good solid match out of Cena. Punk can make people look amazing like Bret or Shawn could. You proved me wrong on HHH ? You still havent named a match what people still talk about. HHH WM matches have been forgot about. except for one that is. When warrior beat him in about 30 seconds. He still cries about it to this day !

WWE is pro wrestling. Last night CM Punk got a good solid match out of Cena. Punk can make people look amazing like Bret or Shawn could. You proved me wrong on HHH ? You still havent named a match what people still talk about. HHH WM matches have been forgot about. except for one that is. When warrior beat him in about 30 seconds. He still cries about it to this day !

Yeah you're right nobody talks about Taker v HHH, nobody at all. HAHAHAHAHA. You may not speak about any of them matches that I listed but clearly people still do. Ross-Kemp agreed, a lad repped my post so he agrees, you may not which is fair enough, not everyone likes HHH but don't be so ignorant to say he hasn't had a memorable match, he clearly has.

Punk can make people look amazing but he isn't one of the main faces of the company? The Rock is, John Cena is, The Undertaker is, Brock Lesnar is and oh yeah HHH is.

Wait lets now go on to talk about CM Punk because you can't carry on talking about HHH or The Rock.

Albert was you a booker for wcw ? Because your logic is the same ! Keep the old stale guys at the top and dont push any younger talent. Lets have the same matches every year because we dont want new talent maineventing. Punk vs Cena for the belt should be WM 29 main event. Put undertaker in a easy squash match against the shield. Lets stop them going over hey ? WWE are making the same mistakes as wcw by not making new stars. Stars who main event WM. Austin went from no one to main eventing WM and winning in two years. WWF were awesome at making stars but now have fell in wcw mindset.

No it's not my logic, I would love nothing more than to see someone come through but there is nobody currently at the level WWE needs them to be at, hence why they're relying on The Rock, HHH, Cena and Lesnar to main event WM29.

Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, The Shield, Ryback, Del Rio, Sheamus or Swagger aren't big enough Superstars to be the face of the company, not yet anyway. I do think in time Ziggler, Dean Ambrose and Ryback will be huge stars! Ambrose has it all.

CM Punk will be but he needs one of the guys I've mentioned to be at his level also.

But we all know as you stated. Vince is all about the money and WM is a massive money maker. I just think WM 29 wont make as much money as last year because all the matches are just rematches. I think people wanted something different. Thats why im saying taker punk will be the only match i would want to see.

I remember over 10 years ago when Wrestling chat websites started taking off and WWE was in its peak during the attitude era and fans would still trash talk the WWF product, many would complain regularly that Stone Cold Steve Austin only has 5 moves and noone will ever be as big as the likes of Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior. I never understand why these guys who do nothing but slate it watch it to be honest but it will always be the same and the older wrestlers who have made it and done it all will always be the 1s that the new generations will be in the shadow of

Wrestlemania will always sell out and will always make money.

It could be the same matches for 5 years and I have no doubt it would still sell out.

Whilst HHH, The Undertaker, The Rock, John Cena & Brock Lesnar continue to sell PPV's like only they can at this moment in time, you would expect to see them year in year out.

Vince McMahon is pretty much known all over the world and has made a hell of a lot of money.

In pretty confident he knows what he's doing.

Are the Hardy boys still around and Dudley boys? I miss Stacey Keilber.

In TNA, which you can watch on Challenge TV, "Bully Ray" is one of the top faces and Devon is in a heel stable called Aces and Eights. Both Hardys are too off the rails to ever really do anything serious again, probably.

Just watched the beginning of Raw again and appeared to me Brock didn't split his head from a stiff punch from HHH but actually when he was whipped into the turnbuckle, straight away he held his hand up to his head to feel it anyone else think this?

Can't believe Punk did a piledriver last night, thought they were banned.

All this arguing by the way, yawn. I'm into my indie proper wrasslers like Punk and Bryan, and though HHH and his giant ego clearly gets in the way a lot of the time (see: Lesnar rematch), I can appreciate that he and the "sports entertainer" type can put on cracking matches. Maybe not "wrestling" matches, but entertainment all the same. It's supposed to cater for everybody, and right now they're doing that a lot better than say 2004-2009 era when it was more dominated by bodybuilders.

Just watched the beginning of Raw again and appeared to me Brock didn't split his head from a stiff punch from HHH but actually when he was whipped into the turnbuckle, straight away he held his hand up to his head to feel it anyone else think this?

Yeah you're right mate, he hit his head full on the ring post.

Brock had to get 12 staples after the show, so it was a legit cut.

Archived