Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Anyone read wrestling books ? Ive got loads. Mike and albert you wanna read The Death of WCW and The Death of ECW to get a better understanding of both. Dont get the monday night war dvd. Its so bias and doesnt cover Nitro very well.

Going to go on Amazon now and have a look. Might get Bischoff's book too.

Just been reading an article on Punk and his views on facing Taker.

''That doesn't interest me.. I like being in situations where you don't know who is going to win.. Whoever wrestles in that I feel its a foregone conclusion, there needs to be drama and stuff.''

This was from 29th September last year.

QUESTIONS.

Not looking for a massive debates just want to know people's views, feelings and opinions on these three questions.

1 - Favourite WWE Superstar, past or present? Undertaker (but now hes gone... Randy Orton/Punk)

2 - Favourite WWE Match? first ever TLC Match between Hardy Boys V Dudley Boys v Edge and Crsitain

3 - Favourite WWE Storyline? Just the hole Austin V McMahon Story.

The Storylines are not that good anymore, you get the odd good one.. but it seems to last up to 2 pay-per-Views then thats it.

I'm glad they don't go on as long now, get sick of seeing The Big Show right Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio.

God knowswhat WWE are going to do with Big Show at WrestleMania, really can't see him getting in a decent storyline now. Probably him v Randy Orton, which isn't thrilling at all.

1- The Undertaker

2- WWF Era probably Steve Austin vs Bret Hart. WWE Era probably HBK vs Taker and Brock Lesnar vs Big Show, I think the Lesnar/Show feud was probably Big Shows best series of matches in his career, Goldberg honourable mention in WCW.

3- The Katie Vick Incident, so bad it was hilarious, and CM Punk's shoot promos.

Hopefuly big show wont be anywhere near WM. Only if its putting cody rhodes over. Loved to see a cody vs goldust match tho.

Is that being discussed then mate, Rhodes v Show?

I fully respect Show and what he has achieved in WWE but he's had his day for me. None of his matches entertain me and I usually get bored.

Anyone got any insights on what WWE are going to do with Randy Orton at Mania?

Is that being discussed then mate, Rhodes v Show?

I fully respect Show and what he has achieved in WWE but he's had his day for me. None of his matches entertain me and I usually get bored.

Anyone got any insights on what WWE are going to do with Randy Orton at Mania?

Big show fought Rhodes at wrestlemania last year,

Anyone ever been to the house shows over here? What are they like?

Er not bad, I've been to a few, last one was a few years back in Birmingham.

I was lucky enough to go to Rebellion and Insurextion which were proper PPVs at Birmingham NEC and Earls Court, they were both fantastic!

Er not bad, I've been to a few, last one was a few years back in Birmingham.

I was lucky enough to go to Rebellion and Insurextion which were proper PPVs at Birmingham NEC and Earls Court, they were both fantastic!

The Rebellion one was my favourite, The Rock v HHH in a Steel Cage for the WWF Title, can't believe it was 1999. #Old.

QUESTIONS.

Not looking for a massive debates just want to know people's views, feelings and opinions on these three questions.

1 - Favourite WWE Superstar, past or present?

2 - Favourite WWE Match?

3 - Favourite WWE Storyline?

1) Hulk Hogan

2) HBK vs Razor Ramon ladder match

3) Tie between Taker kidnapping Stephanie and the whole Wwe/WCW/ECW Invasion storyline.

TNA is actually quite entertaining.

Doesnt have the same showbiz edge but probably better characters than the current WWE rosta.

Used to watch Raw religiously but in the last few years its terrible. As much as I like the Rock, he really is limited as a wrestler and i've heard, 'finally' and 'if you smeeeeeeellllll' too many times to still find it 'electrifying'

Doesnt have the same showbiz edge but probably better characters than the current WWE rosta.

Used to watch Raw religiously but in the last few years its terrible. As much as I like the Rock, he really is limited as a wrestler and i've heard, 'finally' and 'if you smeeeeeeellllll' too many times to still find it 'electrifying'

As much as I am a massive fan of the Rock his promos this year have been terrible, every time he says something he says it twice like he's forgotten what he was about to say

Here is 1 of my all time favourite youtube clips

A few people have said the Invasion storyline as their Favourite Storyline, don't you think it could of been so much better if McMahon had signed the big WCW wrestlers at the time? The Radicalz, NWO, Sting and Goldberg should all of been apart of the sotryline, would of made it so much more interesting.

WCW portrayed Booker T and DDP to be their top wrestlers during that storyline and it got that bad that Angle and Stone Cold had to go and turn their back on WWF.

I thought this, i find the matches quite unpredictable, compared to WWE matches.

I like the hole 'Aces and Eights'(if thats how they spell it) storey line, reminds me of the NWO from WCW.

Archived