Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Brock had to get 12 staples after the show, so it was a legit cut.

Yeah must of been a big split you could see how much blood was on the ring post from the impact. So many of my mates go on about how fake is wrestling and how there is no impact in anything but an incident like that just shows how real the bumps they take are

I give WWE credit in getting more real wrestlers in. I think FCW has really helped like OVW did. Nice to see cena trying more moves yesterday and i was begging to see punk hit the pepsi plunge. Great match yesterday though, Match of the year contender already. Lets see Dwayne pull of that type of match.

I agree Hugo regarding Cena and his moves, the sit down Powerbomb was impressive, the Huricanrana wasn't executed perfectly but shown intent from Cena! I think it does send a message to The Rock and Cena now though for WM29, hope they can try and better last night, will be tough!

And Lib I wouldn't really say me and Hugo were arguing, as we both respect each others opinions.

No 411mania. Some yanks told me about it. I agree with albert, not arguing. Just debating and thats the beauty of being a wrestling fan. Everyone opinion is different but im glad this thread has started. Nice to talk wrestling on here. Surpriced how many wrestlings fans are on here though.

1 - Favourite WWE Superstar, past or present?

The Rock, he was just becoming one of the major names in WWF when I first started watching. He was pulled in by Vince and was apart of the Corporation, so he was a 'Heel' at the time and he eventually left, thank God. I used to be gripped with The Rock, his promos in the Attitude Era were out of this World, how he used to get the reactions from the crowd and get them interacting the way he did was amazing. Since his return his promos aren't as good but because of what he is remembered for he is still the big fish.

A fantastic athlete and during the Attitude Era he was involved in some of the greatest matches of that Era.

2 - Favourite WWE Match?

HHH v Cactus Jack - Royal Rumble 2000, don't need to go into detail just watch the match on Youtube.

3 - Favourite WWE Storyline?

Rock getting screwed at WrestleMania 16 by McMahon in the Fatal Four Way Elimination by Vince, then the whole build up to Backlash when The Rock seemed to be getting screwed again by the McMahon-Helmsley Faction and Stone Cold came down kicked everyones ass and The Rock got the win. Carried on as well after with the 60 minute Iron Man match at Judgement Day when HBK was Special Guest Ref and they all came out to do The Rock, then The Undertaker came down on his bike.

No mate never really watched WCW, I had to buy the NWO dvd as I never really got into any of it back when I was growing up watching WWF. I don't know what it was but WCW never interested me, the only time I would watched WCW was when they done the triple steel cage match and some other matches.

I never watched Ecw because it wasnt shown in the uk until around 99 on bravo but ECW was only really good 94ish till about 98tish. Nitro used to be on TNT after cartoon network went off the air at 9. Nitro was fading into shite in 98.

Anyone read wrestling books ? Ive got loads. Mike and albert you wanna read The Death of WCW and The Death of ECW to get a better understanding of both. Dont get the monday night war dvd. Its so bias and doesnt cover Nitro very well.

Vince and Gerald Brisco have a very biased view on the Monday Night Wars DVD, but the rest is okay, aside from "Viewers were CONFUSED, but interested". I borrowed the Death of WCW from the library, but Bryan Alvarez and RD Reynolds are reviewing it for a new paperback/Kindle edition to be released next year, so I'm waiting for that before I buy it.

I was planning to go to my second WrestleMania in April, but we were struggling to afford it so I've decided against it. Even if the event is bad (and most would call WrestleMania 27 a stinker), you can't top the experience.

I'd love to go wrestlemania, wanted to go this years one but no one to go with :(

I'd love to go wrestlemania, wanted to go this years one but no one to go with :(

Did anyone hear how the WWE we in negotiations regarding having Summerslam in the UK this year? That would of been epic planned to be Rock Vs Brock at the moment shame they opted for LA instead. I know they refrain from the UK due to the time difference but I can't see how having Summerslam in the afternoon would be a problem in the States especially when its out of season for the NFL

1 - Favourite WWE Superstar, past or present?

The Rock, he was just becoming one of the major names in WWF when I first started watching. He was pulled in by Vince and was apart of the Corporation, so he was a 'Heel' at the time and he eventually left, thank God. I used to be gripped with The Rock, his promos in the Attitude Era were out of this World, how he used to get the reactions from the crowd and get them interacting the way he did was amazing. Since his return his promos aren't as good but because of what he is remembered for he is still the big fish.

A fantastic athlete and during the Attitude Era he was involved in some of the greatest matches of that Era.

2 - Favourite WWE Match?

HHH v Cactus Jack - Royal Rumble 2000, don't need to go into detail just watch the match on Youtube.

3 - Favourite WWE Storyline?

Rock getting screwed at WrestleMania 16 by McMahon in the Fatal Four Way Elimination by Vince, then the whole build up to Backlash when The Rock seemed to be getting screwed again by the McMahon-Helmsley Faction and Stone Cold came down kicked everyones ass and The Rock got the win. Carried on as well after with the 60 minute Iron Man match at Judgement Day when HBK was Special Guest Ref and they all came out to do The Rock, then The Undertaker came down on his bike.

1.) Stone Cold

2.) 2 Matches, WM26 (Streak v Career) - Undertaker v HBK & WM28 - Undertaker v HHH (HBK Special Guest Ref)

3.) Same as you,

Archived