Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

With them confirmed what else can we expect to see?

Brock Lesnar v HHH - No Holds Barred?

Ryback v Mark Henry?

Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio/Swagger?

US Championship match - Antonio Cesaro v The Miz?

I'd say pretty much spot on, throw in Kane & Bryan vs the prime time players and possibly a women's match and that'll be that.

Used to absolutely love this when I was about 9-10

The days of Kane, Undertaker, The Rock, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, The Dudleys, The Harveys, damn even Booker T was getting into the act, and those days were amazing, I got a few of the belts in and even had most of the lads in my year playing schoolyard wrestling that had a level of organisation as to who would be fighting in two days time and we even had a Royal Rumble some 20 lads strong, absolutely ledendary time. The school did clamp down after one lad lost his chin after someone messed up a Walls of Jericho on him.

Two years after tho I had completely gone off it, got too tacky and all this agent crap and mega fakeness started becoming apparent to me, will nver forget it all tho :blush:

That's what I mean Hugo, The Shield need a massive win and they deserve one!

Sheamus v Barrett?

Randy Orton?

I'm honestly confused with this whole Barrett and Sheamus thing. It looked as if Barrett was going to be used to get Bo over and with Sheamus it looked like him and Orton would face at Mania. I've got no idea what they are doing with those two tbh.

I'm honestly confused with this whole Barrett and Sheamus thing. It looked as if Barrett was going to be used to get Bo over and with Sheamus it looked like him and Orton would face at Mania. I've got no idea what they are doing with those two tbh.

Yeah exactly, there's not a lot of time left now I don't think to get a gripping storyline out there, will seem very rushed.

I can see Orton and Sheamus teaming and facing The Shield.

I wake up to find out Paul Bearer passed away last night. Possibly my favourite manager of all time, a damn nice guy who always had time to interact with his fans and I'm honoured to have met him at Axxess 2011. :(

Bloody hell, RIP.

Yeah exactly, there's not a lot of time left now I don't think to get a gripping storyline out there, will seem very rushed.

I can see Orton and Sheamus teaming and facing The Shield.

Yeah looks like it, **** knows what they'll do for Barrett. I feel bad for him tbh, this Intercontinental title reign has been nothing.

I wake up to find out Paul Bearer passed away last night. Possibly my favourite manager of all time, a damn nice guy who always had time to interact with his fans and I'm honoured to have met him at Axxess 2011. :(

R.I.P indeed, I was enjoying watching him on CWFH defiantly one of the greatest manager's of all time.

I stopped watching WWE years back, when they moved Smackdown from Sky One to Sky Sports. I got into TNA a year or 2 ago, enjoying it a lot at the moment. Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bad Influence and Joseph Park are all comedy gold. Went to the show in Nottingham in January, and it was a good show, lots of fun.

Oh, and since someone brought up Scott Steiner, got to post this:

I stopped watching WWE years back, when they moved Smackdown from Sky One to Sky Sports. I got into TNA a year or 2 ago, enjoying it a lot at the moment. Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bad Influence and Joseph Park are all comedy gold. Went to the show in Nottingham in January, and it was a good show, lots of fun.

Oh, and since someone brought up Scott Steiner, got to post this:

TNA was the better product last year, but recently it's gone way down hill.

TNA was the better product last year, but recently it's gone way down hill.

I think the Aces and Eights Storyline has stagnated a bit. They need someone more high profile to turn. I keep expecting Bully Ray and Brooke to turn but its just people like Anderson, Bischoff and Briscoe.

Can people keep posting Steiner videos please. They have me in absolute stitches.

Randy Orton is expected to turn hell AFTER WrestleMania, bollocks. I was hoping he would before Mania, that for me could give you a real good storyline v Sheamus, Ryback or someone, could even make a storyline with The Shield.

He's a arrogant asshole. He's made millions and turned into a drunk and a druggie. No symphy as big poppa would say.

Hahahaha!! 'You dont get my symphy at all'.

Why did they let him on the mic?

As for Scott Hall, it is terrible whats happened to him but its mostly self inflicted. Just because he's doing yoga with DDP, why does that mean he's worthy? My guess is they'll raise enough cash or the op and then within a year he'll fall off the wagon again.

Archived