Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

All you ever hear about Scott Hall is that he's this great creative mind and a good technical wrestler. I'd say he's good on a mic, ok in the ring and creatively can't be no worse then Nash.

He's never been the man though, he come across as a dick in bret harts book and other reports on him. He's made millions and millions of dollars aswell. He's a well known drunk and a druggie. Chris jerchio describes him as a bully.

Karma hey.

Get donating chaps

http://www.indiegogo...uild-him?c=home

My favourite wrestler as a kid, had it all, they aint got nothing on him these days. Properly sad how far he's fallen.

Why aren't his "friends" ploughing big money into this? Nash, Waltman, DDP? surely between them they have 80 grand? Fair play though to the public in raising 50 grand so far

It's very sad to see how he has fallen but hopefully he might finally be on the right track...

Oh god i can't take it! them Steiner videos are amazing :crylaugh:

Infact if i was the TNA owner (rule out WWE as its PG) i'd give Steiner a weekly segment to just talk utter shite, it would be ratings gold!

WrestleMania 29 matches CONFIRMED:

WWE Championship

- The Rock © v John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship

- Alberto Del Rio © v Jack Swagger

Streak on the Line

- The Undertaker v CM Punk

Stipulation to Come - Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman v HHH

Raw was again just ok, no Rock or John Cena last night.

How funny was it when CM Punk came out when The Undertaker was doing his tribute to Paul Bearer? I laughed really loud, was brilliant from Punk. This is the kind of thing WWE need to be doing to sell the Punk v Taker match and have a meaning. Kudos. Him running away with the urn at the end of the show was clever as well.

It's becoming pretty clear what WWE are going to do with The Shield, they seem set for another six man tag team match v Sheamus, Randy Orton and Big Show. I said Orton is set for a Heel turn after WrestleMania, makes sense if they keep him in a tag team with Sheamus and then Orton turns his back on him to lead to his turn.

What on earth was going on in the Promo with Jericho, Miz and Wade Barrett? Got even worse when Brad Maddox came to get involved.

Can see the Tag Titles being defended in a Fatal Four Way Tag Battle at WrestleMania, Bryan and Kane v NAO v Team Rhodes Scholars v Primetime Players.

Its because the miz is terrible on a microphone. He such a lame character, they have to stick Flair with himm So he gets a reaction. I really hate when he appears.

Great match between Ziggler and Bryan. CM Punk needs as much heat as possible going into wrestlemania. This wrestlemania I havent got high hopes for.

Any other year that Mania card would be getting positive reviews but because it's rematch central it's not really grabbing people's attention... CM Punk, Taker should be good but apart from that it's nothing special

Seems WWE are thinking of a UFC style match for Lesnar v HHH, PLEASE GOD NO!

I really wouldn't enjoy that.

Also if they're planning on doing Mark Henry v Ryback at Mania, then why do the match on Smackdown this week?

I dunno why they persist in having Lesnar work as a UFC fighter when they've seen what he can do as a wrestler. Triple H can brawl, but he couldn't work a PRIDE style match and it showed at Summerslam last year.

I was thinking about the Taker v Punk feud and they're using death of Paul Bearer as away to draw heat to Punk, I was wondering what WWE would of done for the feud if Paul hadn't passed away?

Probably just Punk going on about his streak

Raw was again just ok, no Rock or John Cena last night.

How funny was it when CM Punk came out when The Undertaker was doing his tribute to Paul Bearer? I laughed really loud, was brilliant from Punk. This is the kind of thing WWE need to be doing to sell the Punk v Taker match and have a meaning. Kudos. Him running away with the urn at the end of the show was clever as well.

It's becoming pretty clear what WWE are going to do with The Shield, they seem set for another six man tag team match v Sheamus, Randy Orton and Big Show. I said Orton is set for a Heel turn after WrestleMania, makes sense if they keep him in a tag team with Sheamus and then Orton turns his back on him to lead to his turn.

What on earth was going on in the Promo with Jericho, Miz and Wade Barrett? Got even worse when Brad Maddox came to get involved.

Can see the Tag Titles being defended in a Fatal Four Way Tag Battle at WrestleMania, Bryan and Kane v NAO v Team Rhodes Scholars v Primetime Players.

The bit that made me laugh was when Vickie told him he'd be facing Kane and his reply was "no i'm not"

i can see The Shield facing Big Show, Sheamus and Randy Orton in a 6 man tag team match at WrestleMania

Dreadful Raw considering we are few weeks away from 1 of the biggest Wrestlemanias bit with Punk dropping Bearers urn made me laugh and when Paul Heyman suggested the loser gets Stephanie match. The Rock Cena build up has been most disapointing but this is what happens when we already had this last year. I don't understand the whole career on the line match for HHH either when hes not currently wrestling.

Just ordered a CM Punk Best In the World T-Shirt for when i go and see Raw in April. Just done it too piss my girlfriend off as she hates Punk, I actually quite like him. Really like his entrance music too, actually love that song now.

I'm not any where near as much in to WWE as i was from aroud 2004-07, but will still keep up to date with all the big news stuff and matches, PPV's etc. Been watching the greatest Ladder matches DVD too which is really good just for the record. Usually stay over the girlfriends and watch TNA with her on Sunday nights too, as she love Jeff Hardy, so I do still watch a fair bit of wrestling, just not religously. Love watching old PPVs and that though.

Anyway, I have a question for the big WWE fans on this thread so like Uncle Albert etc. Reading up on a few things which have happened the last few years, and been interested in CM Punk's rant on Raw about 18 months ago when his contract was supposedly up and he then won at MITB and left with the title. Yes its storylined etc, but was his rant actually true when he goes on and on, mentioning other wrestling companies and spouting off about Dwayne (The Rock, but kept calling him Dwayne), Cena, McMahon family etc, I'm not sure, like i say i know it was a while ago now, but he just totally seemed to lose it before being finally finally cut off before telling a story about Vince. I think it was meant to happen but did he take it too far? I think he did, and wasw apparently suspended but was that all part of the storyline too or real? Just wondered if the more hardcore fans know more about this? He also wore a Stone Cold T shirt during the rant which was brilliant.

I'm also told (not seen the DVD) but on the DVD he says after winning the title he just didnt know what to do when his contract was up, and really said he might have left WWE. Now again, i know it is fake and storylined, but that incident did that get out of the WWE's hands a bit? Anyway he obviously did eventually return and did eventually have the long 400 odd day title reign soon after.

Just would like more info on this if anyone could provide it, been arguing about it thats all.

His match vs Undertaker is interesting too btw. He said he wouldnt want to be in a match with Taker where the outcome was inevitable yet, months after saying that he is in the match. Would be shocked if Taker didnt win but not utling it out, wouldnt surprise me.

How you getting there peterborofox?

I can't wait till Wrestlemania now, know some people who are going! :(

56,000 seats sold in the first day, made $10m so far apparently!

Booked next day off work to watch it live :D

We're driving there.

It sold out so quick yes, especially on the first day.

So wish they would bring a PPV back here that would be immense, talks all over the intwernet if you search it that they were considering this years Summerslam to come here but is in LA now i think, shame

Just ordered a CM Punk Best In the World T-Shirt for when i go and see Raw in April. Just done it too piss my girlfriend off as she hates Punk, I actually quite like him. Really like his entrance music too, actually love that song now.

I'm not any where near as much in to WWE as i was from aroud 2004-07, but will still keep up to date with all the big news stuff and matches, PPV's etc. Been watching the greatest Ladder matches DVD too which is really good just for the record. Usually stay over the girlfriends and watch TNA with her on Sunday nights too, as she love Jeff Hardy, so I do still watch a fair bit of wrestling, just not religously. Love watching old PPVs and that though.

Anyway, I have a question for the big WWE fans on this thread so like Uncle Albert etc. Reading up on a few things which have happened the last few years, and been interested in CM Punk's rant on Raw about 18 months ago when his contract was supposedly up and he then won at MITB and left with the title. Yes its storylined etc, but was his rant actually true when he goes on and on, mentioning other wrestling companies and spouting off about Dwayne (The Rock, but kept calling him Dwayne), Cena, McMahon family etc, I'm not sure, like i say i know it was a while ago now, but he just totally seemed to lose it before being finally finally cut off before telling a story about Vince. I think it was meant to happen but did he take it too far? I think he did, and wasw apparently suspended but was that all part of the storyline too or real? Just wondered if the more hardcore fans know more about this? He also wore a Stone Cold T shirt during the rant which was brilliant.

I'm also told (not seen the DVD) but on the DVD he says after winning the title he just didnt know what to do when his contract was up, and really said he might have left WWE. Now again, i know it is fake and storylined, but that incident did that get out of the WWE's hands a bit? Anyway he obviously did eventually return and did eventually have the long 400 odd day title reign soon after.

Just would like more info on this if anyone could provide it, been arguing about it thats all.

His match vs Undertaker is interesting too btw. He said he wouldnt want to be in a match with Taker where the outcome was inevitable yet, months after saying that he is in the match. Would be shocked if Taker didnt win but not utling it out, wouldnt surprise me.

When Punk was cut off it was a work, the video that you posted is pretty genuine though many times when wrestlers get the mic they are in control of what they say within reason. Punk was considering leaving WWE and didn't actually resign a new contract till half way through the MITB ppv apparently. The plan was for him to get a break too and disapear for longer but flagging ratings meant he was brought back pretty soon. What block is everyone sat in for Raw next month? My 4th 1 this time

When Punk was cut off it was a work, the video that you posted is pretty genuine though many times when wrestlers get the mic they are in control of what they say within reason. Punk was considering leaving WWE and didn't actually resign a new contract till half way through the MITB ppv apparently. The plan was for him to get a break too and disapear for longer but flagging ratings meant he was brought back pretty soon. What block is everyone sat in for Raw next month? My 4th 1 this time

Oh ok thanks, definitely was more than just a scrip there and if he was considering leaving then like you said, it helped get ratings up or whatever. Certainly interesting.

According to my emal confirmation my seats fro raw is section BL 12, row V, seats 11-10

Including TNA this is like my 5th time for wrestling

Archived