Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

WrestleMania this Sunday!

Predictions:

Miz to beat Wade Barrett.

Rhodes Scholars to beat Tensai and Brodus Clay.

Fandango to beat Y2J.

Team Hell No to beat Ziggler and Langston.

Ryback to beat Mark Henry.

The Shield to beat Sheamus, Orton and Show.

HHH to beat Lesnar.

Taker to beat Punk.

Del Rio to beat Swagger. Ziggler cash in.

Cena to beat The Rock.

Matches at this years Wrestlemania are more predictable than past ones. Can you still bet on the matches, I think it was Paddy Power who actually had betting up for Wrestlemania last year! I think all your predictions are spot on, with the exception of Swagger beating Del Rio

I think Randy Orton is going to turn on Sheamus and Big Show and join The Shield as their leader turning him heel and challenging Cena shortly for the WWE Championship. You heard it hear first :thumbup:

I think Randy Orton is going to turn on Sheamus and Big Show and join The Shield as their leader turning him heel and challenging Cena shortly for the WWE Championship. You heard it hear first :thumbup:

I can see that happening too mate, something major is going to happen.

I think somehow The Rock is going to get screwed over, so he has a match with whoever screws him at Extreme Rules and win, The Rock isn't going to lose two in a row!

I can see that happening too mate, something major is going to happen.

I think somehow The Rock is going to get screwed over, so he has a match with whoever screws him at Extreme Rules and win, The Rock isn't going to lose two in a row!

I hope The Rock wins as would like to see him as champ for Raw at the o2 Arena in a few weeks but he hasn't been advertised yet so looking very unlikely shame there is no MITB at Wrestlemania anymore

WrestleMania this Sunday!

Predictions:

Miz to beat Wade Barrett.

Rhodes Scholars to beat Tensai and Brodus Clay.

Fandango to beat Y2J.

Team Hell No to beat Ziggler and Langston.

Ryback to beat Mark Henry.

The Shield to beat Sheamus, Orton and Show.

HHH to beat Lesnar.

Taker to beat Punk.

Del Rio to beat Swagger. Ziggler cash in.

Cena to beat The Rock.

Only Rhodes / Schloars is above evens on skybet.

So the big one is tonight.

I want to order it (I have a tiVo box) and I've heard I wouldn't be able to record it ?

Any advice ?

Get Sky and hope next years WM will be just as big :thumbup:

Anyone done any bets yet? I've done a few accumilators on William Hill as I think its going to be a predictable WM this year so Im hoping to cash in like Dolph Ziggler and make some money

http://sports.willia...estlemania.html

Why are the Shild havy favourites? And Miz favourite to bet Wade?

Every accumilator I have done has the Shield winning, reason why I have bet on them is because there is no future in keeping Orton, Shaemus and Big Show together when the Shield will continue to be pushed. Plus I think the odds are very likely that someone will join the Shield tonight I was expecting Orton as I said in an earlier post but at Smackdown at the O2 the dark match was scheduled to be Shaemus, Orton and the Undertaker vs the Shield a few days ago so can't see how that match would work with my idea

Stuck a fiver on Cena, Taker, Lesnar, Del Rio, Shield, Fandango, Hell No, Ryback and Tons of Funk at 20/1. Don't expect to win at all, seeing as Vince McMahon is a crazy old bastard, but it'll hopefully make it a bit more interesting with money on it.

Archived