Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

I've spent £20 on accumilators, bit worried cos my mates just pointed out to me he thinks team Hell no will blatently win when I was expecting Dolph Big E win, had Miz win in all of mine I think so decent start!

Living Colour performing CM Punks entrance live! Best theme music around.

I prefered his old 1 myself glad they are live though cos thought his entrance was awful last year. I hope we see a HHH Metallica entrance again tonight

I didn't bet on that match thinking it could easily go either way as nothing is really gained or lost for either wrestler, the tag match now is going to ruin all my bets I think

I actually really enjoyed that lol.

Thought the embrace between Rock and Cena was nice touch, Cena still wins everything it seems though :P, I've missed years of this, so maybe this is a stupid question, but why all the hate for Cena, he used to be the golden boy of the WWE a few years back. Or have I just answered my own question? All the hate because he wins everything and is the golden boy or simply because he was facing a fans legend in the Rock?

Either way I've got some catching up to do :P

Also, what was with the constant reversal of the rock bottom and Cenas finisher, must've been about 20 reversals in that match purely focused on those two moves. lol

The crowd was dead after Taker v Punk, that stole the show. If you watch again the crowd didnt make a single chant through Lesnar HHH.

I thought Rock Cena was good, good that Cena got a clean win and The Rock tried to put him over with the hug and arm raising at the end.

The timing schedule was a bit of a cock up last night, did anyone else notice there was no Rhodes Scholars v Clay Tensai, no National Anthem, no Vince McMahon, no pre/post match interviews? Poor from WWE. Also reports are saying Ryback Henry was a botch ending.

Very dull and predictable overall. Punk v Taker was good, though nowhere near the last few years of Taker's matches. Must be a Ryback heel turn coming up, guessing he'll feud with Cena. Though they really could have done it better, with him winning the match.

Punk Taker match was decent but it was so predictable, and not the best of Takers recent WM matches, more predictable than recent ones too.

Not a great WM at all, timings must have been wron to cut the tag match out, glad i streamed it and didnt pay

Archived