Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Punk Taker match was decent but it was so predictable, and not the best of Takers recent WM matches, more predictable than recent ones too.

Not a great WM at all, timings must have been wron to cut the tag match out, glad i streamed it and didnt pay

lol

Every Undertaker match is predictable at WrestleMania, he's never going to lose.

Punk Taker match was decent but it was so predictable, and not the best of Takers recent WM matches, more predictable than recent ones too.

Not a great WM at all, timings must have been wron to cut the tag match out, glad i streamed it and didnt pay

Bring back the days of Taker vs. Yokozuna. That was quality. And Mankind/Taker Hell in a Cell. They were the best days.

The atmosphere was shocking last night. Apart from Taker Punk, you couldn't hear **** all. Taker Punk was a classic everything else sucked balls. Jericho jobbing WTF ... To a ballroom dancer as well. HHH Lesner was shite. Cena Dwayne snoooozefest. Worst wrestlemania in years. If cena fights the rock next year I think I be passing.

The atmosphere was shocking last night. Apart from Taker Punk, you couldn't hear **** all. Taker Punk was a classic everything else sucked balls. Jericho jobbing WTF ... To a ballroom dancer as well. HHH Lesner was shite. Cena Dwayne snoooozefest. Worst wrestlemania in years. If cena fights the rock next year I think I be passing.

The crowd were done after Taker Punk! The crowd were good early on with The Shield and Bryan and Kane. Agree with HHH Lesnar, terrible.

Guest MattP

My brother went to this yesterday so I'm going to watch it tonight.

He met Bret Hart which made me very jealous.

I would rate the event about 6/10.

I only enjoyed two matches, and The Shield and Kane/Bryan wins(both of which weren't particularly great matches, but I just like both teams)

The rest of it was poor, especially some pointless matches like Henry v Ryback and Fandango v Jericho.

Very strange feeling after this ppv, very predictable no atmosphere feel like my there is no future in wrestling and it is now finally over. Just no shocks or surprises in wrestling anymore its like the life has been sucked out of it

1 of the best raws in ages . that crowds was quality especially with the rvd and fandango chants... leave it to the europeans to show the yanks it dont have to be the same old generic shite.

on that showing hope we get a ppv in europe soon would be quality

Raw was in the US last night?

yea it was but it was a predominantly european crowd with the amount of euro nations flags and type of chants that the yanks never use

the brief **** u cena chant was funny as

"After Monday's Raw went off the air, John Cena got on the mic and put over the crowd. Cena then laid the belt out in the ring and said that it was for us. Cena got a massive pop.

Cena said they usually play music to end the show, but tonight, we were the music. He left the ring while the whole crowd sang Fandango's theme. Fandango's music hit and the crowd went nuts. The show closed with one final "we are awesome!" chant."

From www.nodq.com

I take it cena is turning heel?

Based on when he was talking about his 'victory dance' :P

Why would WWE turn John Cena heel? Seriously wouldn't make any sense, he technically already is a heel as the majority boo him, so why would you risk turning the younger generation who adore him into disliking him? When they are the ones who are buying his merchandise which is the biggest selling in WWE.

John Cena for me will never turn heel, no point to it at all.

Also risk him being the face of the company, the one faces all the charities and does all the speaking for the company? Trust me that would be ready hard to maintain if you're a 'heel', again it's something the WWE cannot comprehend in losing, it happened once with The Rock when he left in 2002 and for a few years WWE struggled commercially, turning John Cena could do the same.

Like I said he technically is a heel already with the boos he receives yet he is a face to young generation, WWE has best of both.

Like I said, wrestlemania was the first time I watch wrestling properly since around 2008, when at the time Cena was loved by pretty much everyone, I don't know what he does for charity, or whether he is as important to WWE now, as he was 5 years ago. I was just making assumptions. I'm sorry :P

Archived