Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stockyfox

Scoring from a corner is something of a rarity with the Foxes, So.......

Swansea yeh Berner bundled one in. Wernt headed though?

What about last game we scored 2 headed goals?

Cardiff away playoff semi 2nd leg I think?

One was an own goal.

We must have scored two headers in a game since then surely?

Torquay this season, Vardy and Dyer.

Dyer's wasn't a header was it?

In fact Dyer a header lol can't be.

Dyer's wasn't a header was it?

In fact Dyer a header lol can't be.

I know Dyer scored a header in a game at some point. I thought it was against Torquay but I might be wrong. I know it was one of those early League Cup games against lower league opposition.

EDIT: Might have been against Bury. Dyer has definitely scored a header as ridiculous as some of you think that is! ;)

Just checked and we scored with two headers against Derby - Whitbread and Nugent.

Oh yeh god silly me that was obvious, cudnt think of any this season but yeh thats the ONLY one this season ;).

I know Dyer scored a header in a game at some point. I thought it was against Torquay but I might be wrong. I know it was one of those early League Cup games against lower league opposition.

EDIT: Might have been against Bury. Dyer has definitely scored a header as ridiculous as some of you think that is! ;)

Why is Dyer scoring a header so suprising haha?

It was not Torquay. Dyer scored the first from Morgan's long through pass; Marshall the 2nd (25 yd free kick); James rounded the keeper for the third and Vardy headed the 4th but not from a corner.

And I don't think it was Swansea although 2nd Jan 2011, Berner firmly headed in Paul Gallagher's corner for the first but the second goal was as a result of their keeper parrying a shot from Morrison and Vassell converted the rebound.

So I think the answer is Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough 6th October 2007, Gareth McAuley after 7 minutes and Sodje (own goal after 14 minutes). Kisnorbo was credited with the goal by many but TV replays showed he never touched it.

Deucalion - congratulations. And it was Megson in charge!

It was not Torquay. Dyer scored the first from Morgan's long through pass; Marshall the 2nd (25 yd free kick); James rounded the keeper for the third and Vardy headed the 4th but not from a corner.

And I don't think it was Swansea although 2nd Jan 2011, Berner firmly headed in Paul Gallagher's corner for the first but the second goal was as a result of their keeper parrying a shot from Morrison and Vassell converted the rebound.

So I think the answer is Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough 6th October 2007, Gareth McAuley after 7 minutes and Sodje (own goal after 14 minutes). Kisnorbo was credited with the goal by many but TV replays showed he never touched it.

Deucalion - congratulations. And it was Megson in charge!

Oh no not this debate again lol

Personally, I think that counts as a goal from a corner.

Archived