Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

Leeds Match Thread

lol at the Radio Leeds team giving off about the attendance tonight and how quiet the fans are.

Bit rich considering Elland Road is a half empty morgue these days.

Place is a shadow of its former self.

Thanks fox92, I'm on a HTC wildfire phone.

Ustream always works, except tonight ??

Frustrated lol

Check the stream threads mate, 'tis the only option in deepest Lincolnshire.

They've just said it again.

"Its like they are not allowed to chant"

We are shit these days tbf. Then again so is everyone.

Yet another reason why I'm desperate for us to go up, one day I might actually go to one ground with a good home atmosphere.

Yet another reason why I'm desperate for us to go up, one day I might actually go to one ground with a good home atmosphere.

Exactly.

I do think the atmosphere would improve if we were promoted.

It can actually be quite decent when expectations are low as we saw against Man City, whereas a lot of our fans expect us to brush aside everyone at home in this division. Unless we are meeting those expectations regularly, as we did in the League One, the atmosphere tends to be very negative.

I do think the atmosphere would improve if we were promoted.

It can actually be quite decent when expectations are low as we saw against Man City, whereas a lot of our fans expect us to brush aside everyone at home in this division. Unless we are meeting those expectations regularly, as we did in the League One, the atmosphere tends to be very negative.

Yeh I'm sure in general we'd have better atmosphere's home and away if we went up.

Archived