Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Pearson's altercation with fan in West Stand

According to one caller on the moan in who was near the incident, the guy turned round with a massive grin on his face because he'd got Pearson to bite. This grin was soon wiped off his face by the fans around him. Don't know what he said but apparently, all Pearson replied was if you don't like it, don't come. Unprofessional? Maybe, but just Pearson saying what most of us think

it doesn't matter if the bloke contrubutes towards pearsons wages. i contrubute towards every civil servant, dole dosser adn immigrant in the country but i can't go around abusing them. unfortunately.

What a dickhead

According to one caller on the moan in who was near the incident, the guy turned round with a massive grin on his face because he'd got Pearson to bite. This grin was soon wiped off his face by the fans around him. Don't know what he said but apparently, all Pearson replied was if you don't like it, don't come. Unprofessional? Maybe, but just Pearson saying what most of us think

To be fair.... theres a good chance 20,000 didnt like it last night, we'll be in the sh1t if he tells them all not to come too.

I think he's quite within his right to express his opinion. Manager or not, if somebody was starting an argument you would naturally reply. The criticism for Pearson is astonishing, given that he lead us to promotion in our lowest ever season, then lead us to 5th the season after, has the best win ratio since MoN (i think). That said, and people still don't like him because "his interviews are monotonous" - hilarious.

What is the point in supporting a football team if you expect a decent performance and result every time? It's not going to happen so if thats what you want or expect then maybe it is worth considering wherever football is for you or not

Although in the West stand last night I did not see the incident with NFP.

There was however a very vocal reaction from some of the crowd around me, most obvious after half time, most of it of the generic 'rubbish', 'you don't know what you are doing' style, given our performance that was fair comment..... :(

There was however some extremely personal abuse that I though disgraceful, if that was the kind off thing said after the game then I think NFP had the right to tell whoever it was to feck right off.

Although in the West stand last night I did not see the incident with NFP.

There was however a very vocal reaction from some of the crowd around me, most obvious after half time, most of it of the generic 'rubbish', 'you don't know what you are doing' style, given our performance that was fair comment..... :(

There was however some extremely personal abuse that I though disgraceful, if that was the kind off thing said after the game then I think NFP had the right to tell whoever it was to feck right off.

Agreed getting personal is wrong. By all means feel free to have a go at his tactics and man management , but calling him a Badger faced shit trainer wearer is just childish. :(

Agreed getting personal is wrong. By all means feel free to have a go at his tactics and man management , but calling him a Badger faced shit trainer wearer is just childish. :(

He got called badger face....... :o

That is personal...... :whistle:

If someone called me that I would be after them with my pointy stick...... :P

He got called badger face....... :o

That is personal...... :whistle:

If someone called me that I would be after them with my pointy stick...... :P

Yes apparently he's being called that because he's too " sett " in his ways and deserves to be gassed. :thumbup:

Where did you hear that?

Top and the old man called NFP in early this morning to explain what the hell has gone wrong....... :ph34r:

They were at the game last night and are clearly worried at the prospect of another season in the wretched Championship, expecting the 'vote of confidence' later this morning....... :whistle:

Top and the old man called NFP in early this morning to explain what the hell has gone wrong....... :ph34r:

They were at the game last night and are clearly worried at the prospect of another season in the wretched Championship, expecting the 'vote of confidence' later this morning....... :whistle:

Just seen Nigel Adkins in Morrisons

Not sure what some people expect him to do or say. When Stringer asked him about Lloyd at left back, was he supposed to say, 'Well Ian, i've completely fvcked up allowing Jeff Schlupp to go and trial for Man Utd so I had little choice. Also, my tactics have been fvcking awful the last few weeks. I should have signed about 10 more players in the transfer window to give more strength in depth, Vardy has turned out to be dogshit and basically, I dont know what the fvck i'm doing.'

Is this really what people expect? When a striker misses a one on one is he supposed to shoulder the blame for that?

I dont get it. We've been top 6 pretty much all season. We're still 4 points clear of 7th with a game in hand and a vastly superior goal difference.

Nobody at the top bar Watford are pulling up trees and history of the season suggests that we will have another purple patch of form.

I really do not understand the mentality of taking a pop at NP. Out of all the managers we've had since MON, he is the only one (Micky Adams excepted) that shows any sign of progressing the club forward.

Are there some who ACTUALLY want him gone? Do some people think that the negatives REALLY outweigh the positives?

Its an absolute lunacy to think that going back to the days of changing manager as often as changing socks is a good idea. Who was the last manager to have a full season with us apart from NP's last tenure?

Its fvcking idiocy in its highest form and NP is dead right. Dont fvcking come. Buying a ticket doesnt give you the right to be a complete ****.

Just seen Nigel Adkins in Morrisons

Just about to pop across the road to Morrisons (yes really) for some bread and milk..... ;)

I'll ask the girls on the checkouts if they have seen him........ :thumbup:

Archived