Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Pearson's altercation with fan in West Stand

Because Pearson obviously is tacticully inept, can't motivate players when we are losing, can't adapt / REACT to situations ... i went to peterboro game, ipswich game and last night, all just rubbish!!

Stop going then because clearly you are bad luck. I've been to loads of games and we have played quite well in a lot of them... you know, hence us being in the top 5.

Stop going then because clearly you are bad luck. I've been to loads of games and we have played quite well in a lot of them... you know, hence us being in the top 5.

I went to the Bristol city game away and home to Ipswich so your incorrect Babs!

I sit in a quiet part of the ground with huge areas of empty seats set there are still lots of people who boo our own players before the game when the team sheets are read out, or when they come on as sub.

Stuff like that really makes me think twice about going. We aren't perfect, the management and players all make mistakes. But we're having one of our best seasons in a decade, under a manager who has only ever improved us (undeniable), with owners backing with finance, improving the facilities, training ground etc. Yet the negativity in the ground before a ball is even kicked is just bizarre, let alone when we dare to not perform.

Part of me feels like all the money thrown about prior to Pearson coming back (and a decent amount under him also) seems to have added to peoples sense of entitlement. A large number of people are no longer happy with something they cried out for a few years back when we struggled at the foot of the table with no money and shit players.

Spot on. That's exactly what has happened, people seem to have lost all sense of perspective. I even do it myself sometimes, then remember how things were back then. We are light years ahead of those days now, and that is something to be happy about.

I went to the Bristol city game away and home to Ipswich so your incorrect Babs!

If you went to Ipswich you will know that Pearson is the first manager in god knows how long to get put together a team that won by 6 goals in a game for quite a few years... and the first in even longer to do it twice in a season.

Rumours Pearson has been called to a meeting with the Thai's today, let's hope his demeanour is far more professional with them than it is when he speaks to the press, otherwise he'll be gone. I couldn't give a shit either way too be honest, I don't see us getting promoted under Nigel but he's not as bad as some make out. Could someone else do better right now? Possibly. A lot could do worse though.

I don't know why stringer bothers to interview mr. Pearson after the match anymore, its clear the manager does not want to be there,

probably because stringer is an utter cockwand and Pearson hasn't been that fond of him for quite a while. I dare say if we had someone else doing the interviews he might be a bit more friendly towards the interviewing.

probably because stringer is an utter cockwand and Pearson hasn't been that fond of him for quite a while. I dare say if we had someone else doing the interviews he might be a bit more friendly towards the interviewing.

I listened to some of the after match interviews he did at Hull, was a notable difference with his attitude. Maybe they should let Alan Young do the interviews :P

I love how Stringer is slagged off by so many on here yet when he was on Foxestalk doing the Q&A everyone was on their knees to him

Because he's the closest thing we've had to a celebrity on the forum (apart from the lads pictured at Stoke) ;)

And anyway, he gets enough from Pearson, does he need it from us too?

I love how Stringer is slagged off by so many on here yet when he was on Foxestalk doing the Q&A everyone was on their knees to him

In fairness I'm pretty confident that there was a boat load of FTers blatantly ripping the piss out of him aswell on that Q&A

Do we need chop and change right now? I feel like it would do more bad than good personally. We just need a couple of loans and a good kick up the arse, sending us into our best form.

I sit in the West Stand but didn't see this because I was too busy CLAPPING THE TEAM OFF! What's wrong with some people? There's always something for someone to moan about!

If you were clapping you were the only one I recently as apresent was upgraded to the West Stand for league matches against Huddersfield and Blackburn and the atmospere for 2 excellent performances was abysmal against Huddersfield most missed a goal going for their free coffee.

Quite right, for once...... ;)

Criticise and question him by all means but the personal abuse is just wrong, more signs that 'chav culture' is now pretty much the dominant force in football..... :(

Yes indeed. I just wish people would stop calling him a Badger faced shit trainer wearer, it solves nothing. :pearson:

Yes indeed. I just wish people would stop calling him a Badger faced shit trainer wearer, it solves nothing. :pearson:

I have news for you mate - football solves nothing, its just entertainment.

If you're looking for something constructive, honourable and worthwhile, maybe spend your saturday afternoons researching a cure for cancer?

Archived