Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NigelPearson2008

Your Favorite Ever Away Game Weekend

West Ham away last season for me, entertaining game, Beckford got booed off, and on my row, there was like six other guys cramped into about 1 seat, so we all had to stand up of course. Was so cramped but the atmosphere was brilliant, slaughtered Rob Green that was fun, and the coach trip back was fun as well, when two groups of people were fighting just around the corner from Upton Park, then they saw our coach stopped fighting, and hurled abuse at us, as we hurled it back, then out of nowhere this little kid comes running to the coach soon after waving his West Ham flag and sticking his fingers up to us, must of been about seven.

Norwich was a great saturday game last season, but the last full away weekend i've had was probably winning away at Blackpool in 2010. Fantastic result and performance, and had a cracking night out.

Burnley also was a good night out but a crap football match in August 2010.

Middlesbrough away last year is probably mine, haven't been to many away matches.

The game wasn't great but scoring 2 in the second half, with Dyer scoring right at the death, the atmosphere for that match was immense.

I remember at full time there was an drunken old bloke dancing in the stands right at the end lol

Stopped over that night too, Boro's not a bad night out :)

Charlton away early 90's played at Upton Park, away end absolutely rammed, ended up letting us move into another stand, some Leicester lads kicking a MASSIVE inflatable football from one end to the other with a massive cheer when they scored lol!!!

Think we lost 2-0, trod on by a police horse and a show down with some ICF fantastic day out, funny thing football!

Charlton away early 90's played at Upton Park, away end absolutely rammed, ended up letting us move into another stand, some Leicester lads kicking a MASSIVE inflatable football from one end to the other with a massive cheer when they scored lol!!!

Think we lost 2-0, trod on by a police horse and a show down with some ICF fantastic day out, funny thing football!

Remember that game really well..

The atmosphere was MAGIC.

And the inflatable was funny as Fook!

:thumbup:

for the oldies my dad's was norwich in 1984 it was 3-1 to city, but he loved it because it was his stag do and he went on the piss in yarmouth afterwards.

mine is probably reading away in the fa cup a few years ago when we went on the good run and got to the quarters, it was 2-1 good game and a great day out, can anybody remember who scored the goals?

for the oldies my dad's was norwich in 1984 it was 3-1 to city, but he loved it because it was his stag do and he went on the piss in yarmouth afterwards.

mine is probably reading away in the fa cup a few years ago when we went on the good run and got to the quarters, it was 2-1 good game and a great day out, can anybody remember who scored the goals?

Gareth Williams and James Scowcroft seem to ring a bell.

I remember this one, didn't Gary Mills miss a peno for us aswell?

This weekend at Brighton is going to stick in the mind for a while... 12 of us went down in cars, booked into a hotel for the night, dressed my mate up as a blue fairy (well it was his birthday) had beers went game had more beers went back to hotel to get changed, went out had more beers, ogled countless hen night parties, had a few more beers, went back to the hotel and had acouple more beers, crashed out, got up had breakfast, went home.... traffic!

Archived