Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Brum Team Selection, Scoreline Prediction etc

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Konchesky

Knockaert

Drinkwater

James

Schlupp

Nugent

Wood

Subs Logan, king, Moore, Dyer, Waghorn, Marshall and Kane

recon about right with that line up

would be happy for a 1-0 off a backside as things are at the present.

Gallagher deserves to play a part tonight, after his goalscoring display for the Under 21's.

Kane doesn't deserve to be in the squad, take him out.

Has to be Schlupp up front, with either Nugent or Wood.

Agreed on Kane, don't want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

Same effort as last week against Brighton should be good enough for a 3-0 win but Schlupp may go on a spree and score a hat-trick in a 5-1 slaughter.

Tonight is the night that the tide turns and the pressure is put on Trees and gulls tomorrow, this will be a statement win for the Foxes.

I thought Kane looked no worse than anyone else last week - criticising him is what we do on here - if we decide you're good from day one you can only ever be good but if we decide you're bad, you may as well ask for a transfer out after that first game because with the exception of Jimmy Willis and possibly Robbie Savage I have never seen it turned around = equally if we like you on game 1 you can pretty much be shite for the rest of your career and people will love you, including our current manager!

I think Kane will become a decent player with time, but that time should not be spent out of position. The role Teddy Sheringham played would suit him if he could find a bit more strength on the ball but that will come with further development.

I'm feeling strangely positive about tonight's game, 2-0 to us will do.

Can't believe I am saying this but Drinkwater is so out of form at the moment I think we should bench him and bring in Wellens. He can not do any worse than the way Drinkwater has played lately. *edit* Just saw the post above. Doubt this will be happening then.

Archived