Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Brum Team Selection, Scoreline Prediction etc

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

King James

Knockaert Nugent Marshall

Schlupp

I'd give that a go, the front four can swap about (Nuge and Schlupp can swap when they want and the 3 attacking midfielders can swap around as and when they want) to keep it confusing. King and James valuable both for building attacks and breaking down Brum's play, and can cover RDL and Konch bombing forward if Knocky or Marshall cuts inside.

I'd go for this.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan ©

Keane

Konchesky

James

Drinkwater

Knockaert

King

Schlupp

Nugent

Subs: Logan, Moore, Whitbread, Marshall, Dyer, Waghorn, Wood.

3-1 win for me, Nugent to get a couple, King with the other. Got a feeling we're going to go on a decent run to sneak the play offs.

Schmeichel

Drinky James King

Knockaert Marshall

Wood

For me this is the formula. If Brum wanted to hold onto the ball and apply pressure, Knocky and Marshall drop to break it up. Redmond with be handful, so defensive duties will apply. When we attack, De laet and Konch push on, with the wide players giving the overlap and extra width. Wood can bring it down and play either winger in behind aswell as being the man to get on the end of the crosses. The midfield carry on from their performance against Brighton where they were absolutely spot on (apart from Drinky who needs to up his game, he can play better than he did at Brighton).

Subs:

Logan, Schlupp, Kane, Nugent, Whitbread, Wellens and Moore

Schmeichel

Drinky James King

Knockaert Marshall

Wood

For me this is the formula. If Brum wanted to hold onto the ball and apply pressure, Knocky and Marshall drop to break it up. Redmond with be handful, so defensive duties will apply. When we attack, De laet and Konch push on, with the wide players giving the overlap and extra width. Wood can bring it down and play either winger in behind aswell as being the man to get on the end of the crosses. The midfield carry on from their performance against Brighton where they were absolutely spot on (apart from Drinky who needs to up his game, he can play better than he did at Brighton).

Subs:

Logan, Schlupp, Kane, Nugent, Whitbread, Wellens and Moore

I wouldn't personally want Kane anywhere in the squad, give his place to Waggy.

Archived