Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Brum Team Selection, Scoreline Prediction etc

Same formation for me, knockaert in for drinkwater, then play either knockaert or Marshall at top of a midfield 3. Would prefer schlupp on the left but I think he deserves a run down the middle. In my ideal world, the front 4 would be flexible and be able to roam and also cover each others positions without the ball.

Going for a 2-1 win, go into cruise control before conceding late and having a nervy finish.

arguably the most winnable of the remaining fixtures - go for 2-0 (hoping they play more like they did against wolves than against palace)

You do realise they played really well against Wolves but just couldn't score. I'd rather them not have 75 minutes of the game

Saturday 12th April 1980, I got married at 3.00pm and City were playing... you've guessed Birmingham at Filbert St score line 2-1 and we went on to get promotion.

Tomorrow is 33 years on and we play Birmingham... I'm still married to the same girl and lets hope the same happens tomorrow and this season!!!

And.. I'm back in Leicester on the day!

Saturday 12th April 1980, I got married at 3.00pm and City were playing... you've guessed Birmingham at Filbert St score line 2-1 and we went on to get promotion.

Tomorrow is 33 years on and we play Birmingham... I'm still married to the same girl and lets hope the same happens tomorrow and this season!!!

And.. I'm back in Leicester on the day!

I hope it's a very happy day for you and all Foxes fans :chant:early goal and 3-0 win for me!

What I'd like:

Kasper

Konch Morgan Keane

Marshall James King Drinkwater Knockaert

Nugent

Wood

What we'll see:

Kasper

RDL

Mogan

Keane

Konch

Marshall

James

King

Knockaert

Nuge

Wood

subs

Logan

Waghorn

Vardy

Whitbread

Wellens

Kane

Dyer

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Konchesky

Drinkwater

James

King

Schlupp

Knockaert

Nugent

Would like Schlupp and Knockaert just behind Nugent, 4-3-3 when we break, 4-5-1 when we defend.

Yes! Been saying exactly this for weeks.

Hey guys, man utd fan here, I'm going to the game tomorrow, city being my local team I've been to a few games when I've had the off-chance. Been to a few games over the years, standouts being the 3-2 win over Tottenham in the cup and the 3-2 loss to villa(just!!) in the cup, both great matches! So hopefully I bring some luck! Excited to be at the King Power once again, sitting in the kop so will feel real atmosphere, looking forward to really getting behind the team! Now, looking at footballing matters, I think it's crucial you guys have Matty James back fully fit, he seems to make you tick from what I've seen when he's played, him and drinky look to make a decent combo in midfield and that offers king the space to roam upfront if you're playing in a midfield 3 but I can't see that happening tomorrow night. I'm expecting to see a midfield two of James and king/drinkwater, knockaert and Marshall occupying the wings with nugent and wood upfront. I would love to see schlupp up top as I feel his pace could scare brum shitless. Lets hope everybody can put a real shift in, I'm going for 3-1 leicester, knockaert, king and wood!

I think we'll see the 4-3-3 that worked well against Brighton. I see no change to mix it up too much other than to bring back RDL and bing in Knocky for Marsh if he can be a little more disciplined.

NP loves Kingy so he'll go for the midfield 3 of DD, MJ & AK.

2-0 City.

Didn't realise Marlon King is injured. That is good news

They beat Palace 4-0 without Marlon King so still a very strong outfit we are going to have to be at our very best to beat them predicting a 2-0 Win for us

King and Nugent with the goals.

They beat Palace 4-0 without Marlon King so still a very strong outfit we are going to have to be at our very best to beat them predicting a 2-0 Win for us

King and Nugent with the goals.

Oh yeah I know, just one of those players that I always feel will score against us

Archived