Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Brum Team Selection, Scoreline Prediction etc

King, James and Drinky in midfield has to be the way we line up for the remainder of the games. It was looking very good at Brighton and I'm glad Pearson now sees it as a viable option, it's something we've needed for the last month (providing they were all fit).

To much to do, I said draws would kill us on the run in...Nailed on DRAW!!

Guess we will have to wait till the summer to fvck Pearson off..... :dry:

If pearson survives until the end of the season expect him to be here after the summer as well, our owners are up to their necks to the tune of 100million as it is.Sacking pearson and paying him off along with appointing a new manager who would want to rebuild again are not likely to be financially viable at the minute. Unless we accept we may lose knocky, kasper etc for good money to give a new manager a transfer kitty.

If pearson survives until the end of the season expect him to be here after the summer as well, our owners are up to their necks to the tune of 100million as it is.Sacking pearson and paying him off along with appointing a new manager who would want to rebuild again are not likely to be financially viable at the minute. Unless we accept we may lose knocky, kasper etc for good money to give a new manager a transfer kitty.

Rumours are that we won't pay NP any compensation should we sack him if he doesn't deliver promotion through the playoffs should we make them.

I'd like to see a similar line-up as in the last game (more attacking, perhaps) and maybe rest Nugent.

And play Kane in an forward or striker role - no more wing-play, please.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Keane

Morgan

Konchesky

King

Drinkwater

James

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

I'd like to see a similar line-up as in the last game (more attacking, perhaps) and maybe rest Nugent.

And play Kane in an forward or striker role - no more wing-play, please.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Keane

Morgan

Konchesky

King

Drinkwater

James

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

Just out of interest, what has Schlupp done to warrant being dropped?

Just out of interest, what has Schlupp done to warrant being dropped?

Nothing really, I'd simply prefer him coming on as an additional option to support our attack in the latter stages of the second half, when the opposition is already worn out.

I think with my choice in defense, Schlupp could work against our defensive play. I know he likes going forward, but to me, having a safe back four is the key for the run-in.

Schmeichel

RDL Morgan Keano Konch

Knockaert Drinkwater King Schluup

Nugent Waghorn

subs: Logan, Moore, Whitbread, James, Dyer, Marshall, Wood

Since Wood sin't looking the best give Waghorn a chance at least he gives 110% every game

Must win, no excuses please Nigel if we don't. This match coukld be season defining!!

Kasper

Konch

Keane

Morgan

De Laet

Dyer

James

Drinkwater

Marshall

Schlupp

Nugent

Subs: Logan, Moore, King, Knockaert, Wood, Kane, Waghorn

Think we will get three overdue points, a good performance, 3-0 win!

Archived