Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCshotstopper

Brum Team Selection, Scoreline Prediction etc

I personally think that if we keep the majority of the team that played well against Brighton then we should win this game comfortably.

Maybe change Moore for De Laet and Marshall for either Knocky or Dyer and i can see us winning by a couple.

3-1

Knocky,Nugent,King

Yeah think we will win this comfortably if we turn up!

Would like to see RDL in for Moore i like Moore but he was ran ragged by Lua Lua. Also would like knocky in for Marshal he went missing for large periods on Saturday!

COYB!!!!!

Kasper

RDL

Keane

Morgan

Konch

James

King

Drinkwater

Knocky

Schlupp

Nugent

Scoreline: 2-1 to us. Nugent & King

Best DP Ever...............

4-2-3-1

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

James Wellens

Knockaert King Nugent

Schlupp

Subs: Logan, Moore, Drinkwater, Dyer, Marshall, Wood, Waghorn.

I'd stick to the 4-2-3-1 that worked well at Brighton, King in the hole was effective and playing 4-2-3-1 could be the answer to breaking Birmingham down should they come to park the bus. Bring Wellens in for Drinkwater as I believe that at home we need to be much quicker on the break when we do occasionally counter and Drinkwater is so ineffective when it comes to this and Wellens' experience would be valuable. De Laet back in for Moore. Knockaert to provide the flair and I believe he would work best in a wide position in a 5 man midfield where he can drift without having to worry as much about defensive liabilities. No Kane on the bench, give Waghorn a shot. I would also be tempted to bring in Whitbread for Keane to attempt to deal with Zigic's aerial presence but we play so crap when he plays...

2-0 Leicester! COYB! :pearson: :pearson: :pearson: :pearson: :pearson:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

King James

Knockaert Nugent Marshall

Schlupp

I'd give that a go, the front four can swap about (Nuge and Schlupp can swap when they want and the 3 attacking midfielders can swap around as and when they want) to keep it confusing. King and James valuable both for building attacks and breaking down Brum's play, and can cover RDL and Konch bombing forward if Knocky or Marshall cuts inside.

It depends on whether whoever we select as strikers is actually able to score a goal or two. How many since the Wolves win at the end of January? None from Nugent, one from Wood, one from Kane, and that's about it, aside from one from Schlupp on the wing at Derby. Three goals scored from strikers in 13 games or so. Drought followed flood

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Konchesky

Knockaert

King

Drinkwater

Dyer

Schlupp

Nugent

Subs: James, Logan, Wood, Kane, Moore and Marshall.

Why would you drop James? Interested to know your reasons

Logan

RDL

Keane

Morgan

Konch

James

Wellens

Drinkwater

Knocky

Waghorn

Vardy

í ½í¸ 0-0

tumblr_mff1txlfPu1rs7k3ko1_500.jpg

Why would you drop James? Interested to know your reasons

Because I see King as the main midfielder in a 4-4-2 which is what we are likely to play at home. imo Danny Drinkwater is more hustle and bustle in a 4-4-2 than James who needs a three man midfield to perform adequately.

Because I see King as the main midfielder in a 4-4-2 which is what we are likely to play at home. imo Danny Drinkwater is more hustle and bustle in a 4-4-2 than James who needs a three man midfield to perform adequately.

So you'd drop the midfielder who we missed whilst he was injured and play the two who haven't been playing well, especially in a 2 man midfield whilst he's been absent. Very interesting.

Oh and King is terrible in a 2 man midfield

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Konch

King

Drinkwater

James

Nugent

Schluup

Knockaert

Subs: Logan, Moore, Wellens, Waghorn, Wood, Dyer, Cain.(or a young midfielder who deserves a shot on the bench)

Attack from the off, get an early goal 3-0

Another must win game which are starting to run out...

This could go either way to be honest Bham are a decent team on there day, they beat Palace last week 4-0 but they have also been on the end of some drubbings.

If we play anything like we did at Brighton then we should take all 3 points.

would like to see the same team with maybe Knocky coming in for Marshall.

Archived