Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Leicester v. Birmingham Match Thread

Schlupp was excellent on Saturday but unfortunately everything that was good about his play then has been poor today.

Playing alright, but missing so many chances, I can only see it going one way.... and that won't please anyone on here.

Schlupp seems devoid of quality...

I think Schlupp looks sharp. He's rapid and chases stuff down. His first touch has been poor though.

Just looks like a young player who will only get better to me...

I think Schlupp looks sharp. He's rapid and chases stuff down. His first touch has been poor though.

Just looks like a young player who will only get better to me...

He's quick and chases things down... that's why I fancy him as a left-back. I've SEEN no sign of ability/confidence when running towards goal.

To be honest I'm dissapointed with Schlupp, his first touch is poor and I think he would be a lot better served swapping with Wood.

He looks alseep when the ball comes near him. He needs to grab the game by the balls a bit more.

He's quick and chases things down... that's why I fancy him as a left-back. I've SEEN no sign of ability/confidence when running towards goal.

And yet Manchester United have.

Not saying I disagree by the way...

Looks like confidence to me mate.

I have a feeling if he grabs one or two he'll be off and running.

It's often the case with the young players.

He should be on the left wing ideally. If he's confident he's more than capable of skinning players, running into space and putting crosses in.

He looks short on confidence to me, he's scared to do anything.

I quite like this formation, multiple players actually look threatening, Schlupp Wood King and Nugent all look threatening and that is a good thing. Could go either way but we are the better team so far.

For those saying Nuge has played well, yes he has. But his miss was a fookin stinker!

It was but his first shot was good and his workrate is, as always, excellent.

I quite like this formation, multiple players actually look threatening, Schlupp Wood King and Nugent all look threatening and that is a good thing. Could go either way but we are the better team so far.

If the best defence in the league can keep it's first clean sheet for 8 games then we're in 5th even if we don't score again

Archived