Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Leicester v. Birmingham Match Thread

Are you into reverse psychology or just a negative ****er?

How am I being negative?!!! It's just an observation.

I've not said its been a poor team performance, I've not said we deserve to be behind, I've just said that there is one glaring area for improvement.

Nugent needs to come off, so out of form...

So out of position.

Never seen him do anything away from being left side of a front two.

Did a good defensive job at Brighton last week, but is usually poor wide left in a front 3... And as for wide right to accommodate Wood? Total joke

Gallagher could be there

So out of position.

Never seen him do anything away from being left side of a front two.

Did a good defensive job at Brighton last week, but is usually poor wide left in a front 3... And as for wide right to accommodate Wood? Total joke

Gallagher could be there

It's insulting to Knockaert, Gallagher and Marshall (in that order) that Wood has been selected on the right wing.

I think Wood's doing well considering he's woefully out of position.

But that's irrelevant from a team perspective.

Drinkwater is not playing like a cvnt tonight, which is cause for celebration.

King also looking good.

No idea why Morgan isn't marking Zigic - mental.

It's insulting to Knockaert, Gallagher and Marshall (in that order) that Wood has been selected on the right wing.

I'll settle for the lead and the win.

Knocky and Marshall had their chances during this bad run and Gally doesn't deserve one.

Wood has been doing okay - he's not playing to beat people, he's getting the long ball and feeding the middle and then swapping in occasionally.

I'll settle for the lead and the win.

Knocky and Marshall had their chances during this bad run and Gally doesn't deserve one.

Wood has been doing okay - he's not playing to beat people, he's getting the long ball and feeding the middle and then swapping in occasionally.

Agreed, at the end of the day 3 points is all that matters.

In my opinion we'd have more chance of that with a winger on the wing. Call me old fashioned.

We look a far better team when we get the ball down on the floor and pass it around. Not our best half of the season but could be 3 or 4 up easily.

Strong second half required Brum still look dangerous. But come on lads lets give it all and take the 3 points

Archived