Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

One thing I must say about nugent...

Nugent has been average, poor or very poor in each and every one of the last 13 games.

He has to take a lot of the blame for our recent run and that penalty incident at the end was beyond parody. I still can't quite get my head around what happened.

That stupid Pearson man, not foreseeing that Nugent would have a moment of sheer madness, what a tactically inept plonker.

I could clearly see he isn't in form, I called it during the match thread, if he didn't cost us through his poor finishing he was going to do so through other means.

Nugent should have been dropped 10 games ago.

Only decent performance in 2 months from him tonight....then he costs us the game anyway.

I thought he was poor tonight even before the penalty incident. He didn't offer anything - one shot from range, a couple of scuffed chances and wasted effort.

I thought he was poor tonight even before the penalty incident. He didn't offer anything - one shot from range, a couple of scuffed chances and wasted effort.

never said he played well.....just better than the last 2 months.

I shall revive my thread to show you how long I have said this...

Yeh like we need a thread to tell us that...

The injustice is not that Nugent will be blamed for tonight, it's that his failings and stupidity will be forgotten because we must put the blame at Pearson's door for EVERY dropped point, even when we and the team have done almost everything to see the game out.

Nobody will remember that Nugent fvcked us up tonight, and that if it wasn't for his retarded play we'd be in a play-off place and would have got a much needed win under our belts. People will only remember that Pearson was the manager and this was another game not won.

So for me, lynch the bastard. I hope he gets a lot of stick for this because he's been disgraceful over this run. Sure, he's just one man, but his contribution has been just about the worst at the club.

One thing I must comment........

Again we had plenty of chances and didn´t make them count - unfortunately. Moments of madness (Nugent by the way show remorse instead of grinning stupidly) cannot be down to NP. I actually think we played well, pressed Brum high on the pitch, created chances and played with urgency and purpose - just like last week.

Nugent and Wood were terrible - Wood "taming" the ball with his chest is like volleying into a wall - it bounces back hard every time -

Schlupp was good so was the midfield and defence (mostly) - apparently our front men are the main problem - they can´t score and make mistakes that give away penalties on numerous occassions. So the so called attackers are impotent strikers and (too) potent defenders.....:)

No single person is to blame! NP will take the blame and will get sacked eventually because that is what happens in footie. If Footballers aren't good enough then they get sold which is essentially a sacking. What's clear to me is that everyone make mistakes. I do think NP should go but I have not and I will not single handly blame him. It's not all down to him.

Yeh like we need a thread to tell us that...

The injustice is not that Nugent will be blamed for tonight, it's that his failings and stupidity will be forgotten because we must put the blame at Pearson's door for EVERY dropped point, even when we and the team have done almost everything to see the game out.

Nobody will remember that Nugent fvcked us up tonight, and that if it wasn't for his retarded play we'd be in a play-off place and would have got a much needed win under our belts. People will only remember that Pearson was the manager and this was another game not won.

So for me, lynch the bastard. I hope he gets a lot of stick for this because he's been disgraceful over this run. Sure, he's just one man, but his contribution has been just about the worst at the club.

see my thread.....

no one else agreed.

He cost us the game, BUT he hasn't single handily made us have our worst run in 6 years.

He may of contributed to our poor form but you can't say 'Nugent cost us the playoffs'

He cost us this game.

Pearson is the man in charge for our form , he needs to take the blame.

Nugent also won us many points earlier on in the season... lets not forget that!

We've let him get on with it for the last 14 game!!! Look what's happened!!!

I love how you try and derail any positivity at all.

Your glass isn't half empty, it's been knocked over and spilled piss over your favourite shirt.

I wonder what it will take for you to not be asking for Pearson out, I'm sure even if he got us promoted you'd say 'let's get rid now and get a manager in who will keep us us next year'.

Archived