Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Will we win another game this season?

Absolutely, the fook up caused by his premature sacking is still having effect - the board hasn't changed and the shit will only get deeper unless they get someone in who understands football, not the clowns they have now.

Last time we looked decent was under Sven IMO

We were decent under Sven and had he been given more time, who knows where we would be now? But I don't think this terrible run we're in ATM has anything to do with Sven's sacking.

Absolutely, the fook up caused by his premature sacking is still having effect - the board hasn't changed and the shit will only get deeper unless they get someone in who understands football, not the clowns they have now.

Last time we looked decent was under Sven IMO

You don't half talk some rubbish.

We looked good sometimes with the PL players he borrowed in the Sousa season. The team he bought after that was a monumental disaster when you consider the money spent.

You don't think we looked decent at any point this season? You don't think we looked decent when we went top or when we went 2nd? You don't think we looked decent when Wood was scoring for fun? Some of the football early on this season was some of the best I've ever seen a Leicester side play.

I just don't get your point of view. NP has been better for us than Sven was. I don't see how anyone can argue with that.

It is like you've got a weird obsession with Rob Kelly or Craig Levein. What did Sven achieve in his time here except spunk a fortune up the wall on shite players like Ball and Fat Johnno, and keep us outside the top 6 for a whole year?

It's your continued adoration of the charlatan that perplexes me. You post some sensible stuff mate IMO, then you always ruin it with some strange allegiance to the Swede?

I've never got it though to be fair.

It's nothing personal, but seenitall is a prat.

No disrespect though.

It's nothing personal, but seenitall is a prat.

No disrespect though.

None taken Corky. Will our young and hungry new team win a game this season - probably but it wont undo the damage of the last two months. All the non prats who love Nige can be proud that we have some stability, a tiny wage bill and another season in this division with a relegation standard team.

My point is that the reverberations of the sacking after 13 games and remember, 19 points not 8, are still being felt now and for every mercenary that we had then, we never went more than 3 without a win and were never as far off the top 2 points wise as we are now.

So I'll accept I'm a prat if you'll accept any of the above as facts, if you can't do that (and you wont be able to) perhaps you can think of your own insult to attach to yourself.

Will we win another game this season, probably not

Agree, problem is the mindset of NP & the Players as basically they have 'forgotten how to win'. A confident side blows away lower opposition, but we hav'nt for 13 games and playing for such teams success is taken for granted, however, in our case there is no confidence, struggle with a tactical changes, don't read the game and become easy prey. KPS should be a 'fortress' but not anymore, clearly NP lost the plot 13 games ago. Bolton are the dark horse, just watch them!

None taken Corky. Will our young and hungry new team win a game this season - probably but it wont undo the damage of the last two months. All the non prats who love Nige can be proud that we have some stability, a tiny wage bill and another season in this division with a relegation standard team.

My point is that the reverberations of the sacking after 13 games and remember, 19 points not 8, are still being felt now and for every mercenary that we had then, we never went more than 3 without a win and were never as far off the top 2 points wise as we are now.

So I'll accept I'm a prat if you'll accept any of the above as facts, if you can't do that (and you wont be able to) perhaps you can think of your own insult to attach to yourself.

Pearson has gone backwards, Sven didn't take us significantly forward (I know he took over Sousa's mess but he was given resources straight away with a squad that had achieved a very respectable finish the year before). Pearson's style has changed in the past few weeks, Sven's style changed over the summer, and neither are producing what they are capable of.

We are better off without Sven, I hope we'll be better off when Pearson goes under the next manager.

It's your continued adoration of the charlatan that perplexes me. You post some sensible stuff mate IMO, then you always ruin it with some strange allegiance to the Swede?

I've never got it though to be fair.

For me it's the opposite, I like a lot of seenitall's posts and I too think that sven was sacked far too early, a ridiculous sacking, I just don't get the attacks on NP, he's done a good job and has put another set of good players together. Winning takes time, we have a great young team which could compete in the prem.

The wrongness of the Sven sacking shouldn't mean attacks on NP.

Still the owners, who have clearly learned from their premature sacking of Sven merely acted like the majority of Leicester "FANS" who continue to expect instant gratification.

So many of our "supporters" just make me want to vomit.

For me it's the opposite, I like a lot of seenitall's posts and I too think that sven was sacked far too early, a ridiculous sacking, I just don't get the attacks on NP, he's done a good job and has put another set of good players together. Winning takes time, we have a great young team which could compete in the prem.

The wrongness of the Sven sacking shouldn't mean attacks on NP.

Still the owners, who have clearly learned from their premature sacking of Sven merely acted like the majority of Leicester "FANS" who continue to expect instant gratification.

So many of our "supporters" just make me want to vomit.

WHAT?

You really think that this team could compete in the Premiership?

A team that hasn't won in what? 14 games? And who were annihilated by Barnsley who then lost 6-0 at home yesterday?

Oh forget it.. That's just so ridiculous it doesn't warrant further elaboration.

Unless you mean the 'great young team' could compete in the Premiership when it's better developed? Is that what you mean? If so, you have no idea how good they will/won't be in a few years time.

There has been times this season when we have played wonderful,touch football that I have not seen since the Bloomfield era.

I have enjoyed the pragmatic,functional tactics and style of play of MON and,occasionally others when it achieved results.

I was encouraged by NP's first spell for that reason.

Sven was a vanity project, the new owners,keen for immediate success threw money at 'Project Premier'.

We need a sustainable,long term strategy,not just to be promoted but,as Col suggests,to stay in the PL.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our early season football.

I am disappointed that it has not been sustained but hope this young squad is the way forward

Bolton HOME Draw

Palace AWAY Draw/Defeat

Watford HOME Defeat

Trees AWAY Defeat

8 points from the last 13 (possible 39); with that projection 10 from 51.

What the hell has happened?

As predicted yesterday I did not think are bad run was over!

Although we played very well last night and looked the best team are decision making is poor, and it cost us the vital 3 we really needed.

I cant see us winning again this season!

No chance.

We look fragile, panic when under pressure, and we are a pale shadow of the team two months ago.

And with Pearson make unexplainable decisions like loaning out St Ledger and playing Wood wide things wont change.

My guess is draw Tuesday and defeats in the rest of the games.

No we can't remember how to win

Will we win another game this season, probably not

:thumbup:

Archived