Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Will we win another game this season?

Bolton HOME Draw

Palace AWAY Draw/Defeat

Watford HOME Defeat

Trees AWAY Defeat

8 points from the last 13 (possible 39); with that projection 10 from 51.

What the hell has happened?

We played two great games the last two matches.

I think we'll win our final four - FYI 12 pts from 4 games.

We'll make the playoffs and carry the form through to the Prem with a win at Wembley (hopefully against forest).

Had we held on and not suffered those cruel late goals against Milwall, Brighton and Birmingham, we'd have an extra 5 points. That would've put us on 66 points and 5 points ahead of Brighton before they play today. The performances from all those games weren't bad given their respective circumstances and in all those games, we've had to bounce back from adversity of some sort and still put in the performances that I personally believe merited more points. The fans did their part in all these games too.

At the moment, it feels like no matter what we do, something will punish us towards the end of the game and we will somehow concede a late goal. If it's not down to us leaving a player unmarked on the edge of the box with all the time in the world to pick his spot, then it'll be a striker with the ball on the centre circle, running towards his own goal, accelerating the whole time and eventually giving away a penalty.

You couldn't have written what eventually happened last night. It's like there's some external force out there that wants to say 'F**k you Leicester City'. I was shellshocked when I saw that, as I'd imagine were most of the crowd!

We will have to bounce back again on Tuesday against a decent Bolton side. I'm not sure that we will actually win again this season at the moment no matter what we do. We just cannot buy a win at the moment.

It's very sad to see because I still feel that they're a talented squad and although are currently underachieving massively, the last thing I want to see is us rip apart the core of this team, I think we just need to add to it slightly, probably with one or two more experienced (but still decent) players. When we do eventually battle through this, I feel it'll help build the character of the individuals themselves and the team as a whole, which could help us during any poor spells in the future.

Bolton are a good side, but not as good away from home.

Hope our unbeaten run against Holloway continues.

Watford are a good side.

I give up hope of winning at the City Ground, every year.

Hi palace fan here. Every team goes on a bad run. Leicester have had one at a very bad time. If you pick up you can still squeeze in. We're on awful form

Last 3 games

Palace 0-1 Blackpool

Palace 0-4 Birmingham

Palace 0-0 Barnsley.

Although I believe Pearson should be sacked if you will have any chance of promotion I believe Leicester can still go up

Hi palace fan here. Every team goes on a bad run. Leicester have had one at a very bad time. If you pick up you can still squeeze in. We're on awful form

Last 3 games

Palace 0-1 Blackpool

Palace 0-4 Birmingham

Palace 0-0 Barnsley.

Although I believe Pearson should be sacked if you will have any chance of promotion I believe Leicester can still go up

Come back when it's been going on for 13!

We look fragile, panic when under pressure, and we are a pale shadow of the team two months ago.

And with Pearson make unexplainable decisions like loaning out St Ledger and playing Wood wide things wont change.

My guess is draw Tuesday and defeats in the rest of the games.

Last 3 games

Palace 0-1 Blackpool

Palace 0-4 Birmingham

Palace 0-0 Barnsley.

Im going to your place next week,any decent boozers for away fans near the ground?

Still banging on about Sven I see...

For fooks sake...

Absolutely, the fook up caused by his premature sacking is still having effect - the board hasn't changed and the shit will only get deeper unless they get someone in who understands football, not the clowns they have now.

Last time we looked decent was under Sven IMO

Absolutely, the fook up caused by his premature sacking is still having effect - the board hasn't changed and the shit will only get deeper unless they get someone in who understands football, not the clowns they have now.

We didn't look decent in Jan this year when second? Sven never had us in the top 6.

It's your continued adoration of the charlatan that perplexes me. You post some sensible stuff mate IMO, then you always ruin it with some strange allegiance to the Swede?

I've never got it though to be fair.

Archived