Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

owner strategy from 2013/14 onwards

Your pathetic trashing of him just makes people think you are nothing but a wum. He/the team are doing badly at this moment, everyone knows it. You don't need to make shit up, trash everything, belittle anything good, make others out to be better than they were. It's only serving to reflect badly on you.

Nobody is defending the recent run, what they will defend against is the over the top stuff that you and others post.

He is a very nice man who is just having a wickle bit of a tough time at the moment - I am sure if we wait long enough he will win some more games and it doesn't matter how long because I wouldn't want him to be upset in any way. 8 points from 13, I mean it could be worse, it could be no points and then he would be very upset.

Man up Babylon, its football - you live or die by results, that's why he's paid a million quid a year and if he is too soft to understand that he can work in a warehouse for £16k a year like lots of the poor saps that support the club do

He is a very nice man who is just having a wickle bit of a tough time at the moment - I am sure if we wait long enough he will win some more games and it doesn't matter how long because I wouldn't want him to be upset in any way. 8 points from 13, I mean it could be worse, it could be no points and then he would be very upset.

Man up Babylon, its football - you live or die by results, that's why he's paid a million quid a year and if he is too soft to understand that he can work in a warehouse for £16k a year like lots of the poor saps that support the club do

Well done on missing the point and being a wum again.

Archived