Tielemans63 Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/apr/15/ten-worst-penalty-misses-ever Which is your personal fav? Got to be Peter Devine's effort for me - quality.
theessexfox Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 Amir Sayoud for me, some crackers in there though
Fox92 Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 Suprised not to see Del Piero's in that list. That one where he hit it at about 0.1mph down the middle.
Jimothy Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 They missed this "effort" from Del Piero against Villa in the Peace Cup (whatever that was) in 2009.
theessexfox Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 That's not as bad as some of the others on the list, nor was it 0.1mph
Haydos Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 http://www.guardian....lty-misses-ever Which is your personal fav? Got to be Peter Devine's effort for me - quality. I remember seeing that on my Nick Hancock's Football Nightmares video when I was about 8. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nick-Hancock-Football-Nightmares-Doctor/dp/B000050YIN Anyone else have that about 13-15 years ago?
SystonFox Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 That neymar one is insane. He's cleared two goals there!
scottthefox Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 I remember seeing that on my Nick Hancock's Football Nightmares video when I was about 8. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nick-Hancock-Football-Nightmares-Doctor/dp/B000050YIN Anyone else have that about 13-15 years ago? Yes! Apart from I'm only 20 now so I must have been about 5 when I started watching it. Loved it, especially the whole Stoke Poges drama that I never actually understood as a child but laughed anyway cause my Dad laughed at it.
Haydos Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 Yes! Apart from I'm only 20 now so I must have been about 5 when I started watching it. Loved it, especially the whole Stoke Poges drama that I never actually understood as a child but laughed anyway cause my Dad laughed at it. I watched it so much, I think I was just about old enough to know what was going on by the end. Pretty sure there were a fair few naughty jokes as well that I didn't understand.
Fox in the North Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 I remember seeing that on my Nick Hancock's Football Nightmares video when I was about 8. http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B000050YIN Anyone else have that about 13-15 years ago? Still have it on video and proud
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 16 April 2013 Posted 16 April 2013 I found it hard to criticise Kermorgant when I knew the great Eric Cantona had done the same thing and even worse, but thanks to Nick Hancock, Peter Devine has to be the worst penalty miss I've ever seen.
Fox92 Posted 17 April 2013 Posted 17 April 2013 Suprised not to see Del Piero's in that list. That one where he hit it at about 0.1mph down the middle. They missed this "effort" from Del Piero against Villa in the Peace Cup (whatever that was) in 2009. That's what I meant.
scottthefox Posted 17 April 2013 Posted 17 April 2013 "Once again ladies and gentlemen, Peter Devine. Peter. Devine."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.