Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Season Ticket Prices 2013/14

Guest Foxin_mad

What the hell is Just the Ticket? Can anyone get info I do not seem to be able to find too much info on it. I am currently in SK1 and would consider moving to Just the Ticket areas if I am allowed to save £50. Its annoying to have to move but the club have seen fit to bung an extra £50 onto SK1 prices from last years renewal even though their bumf only claims in is £9 my renewal last year was £350. If I can not move than its probably bye bye ticket as I have not had a payrise in 5 years yet everything else keeps going up.

What the hell is Just the Ticket? Can anyone get info I do not seem to be able to find too much info on it. I am currently in SK1 and would consider moving to Just the Ticket areas if I am allowed to save £50. Its annoying to have to move but the club have seen fit to bung an extra £50 onto SK1 prices from last years renewal even though their bumf only claims in is £9 my renewal last year was £350. If I can not move than its probably bye bye ticket as I have not had a payrise in 5 years yet everything else keeps going up.

Special areas of the ground where the tickets are cheap. Page 4 has a map of the ground, Just The Ticket seats are in JTT - marked in yellow.

https://tools-lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/14/bc/0,,10274~179220,00.pdf

Do we do Away Season Tickets?

The only one I know off is Manchester City, they have a Superbia card, basically home and away and European tickets.

You have to be invited into it by the club, in its first season I think there was very little uptake as you're talking thousands of pounds for it.

Most members will already go to every home and away game, not sure on value for money as away tickets vary in price so much the club won't want to take a hit if they under estimate the price of it.

www.mcfc.com/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/Superbia

After the 'early bird deadline' - I think it's like the 17th of May - what will be prices be after that date, does anyone know?

Slightly higher if we're still in the Championship, significantly higher if we're in the Play-off Final.

Slightly higher if we're still in the Championship, significantly higher if we're in the Play-off Final.

Cheers fella.

I think I remembering see somewhere that last season they went up by £5-£10 in most places, just wondered if anyone knew any proper figures.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what's happened to JTT STH's in A2 and C1? It looks like those bottom few rows aren't JTT anymore, just all of A1 and C2. Have those people been made to pay more? Any idea?

EDIT:

I read this thread and found out what happened. Ignore me. 

Archived