Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Season Ticket Prices 2013/14

Says in email-PASS & MOVE... SEAT EXCHANGE - seat exchange is simple...if you miss a game you can claim a ticket for a friend or family member for another gold fixture for FREE - conditions 1. A maximum of 2 additional seats for each season ticket holder, Gold home league fixtures only. If you would like to upgrade to platinum fixture you pay to upgrade. 2. Strictly limited to availability. 3. No credit or refunds in event.4. Valid in Championship only. The LCFC FAMILY. Purchase your season ticket as a family in designated areas of stadium & save 10% off total price with our LCFC family package. To qualify - 1 All must sit together. 2. All season tickets purchased at same time & before 17.5. 3. Minimum of 1 under 18 for every 2 over 18 (NOT INCLUDING FREE u'8) in same party. 4. Proof may be req'd of family relationship. 5. Available 2012/13 season ticket holder who renew 2013/14 only. Family discount is not available in following areas B2, J2, L1. Fosse Club & hospitality seats.

I took the plunge last year, and paid a total of £540 for me and my lad in SK3, taking advantage of the family discount.

This year with the added benefit of the lower renewal prices it will cost us just £489.60, ....so I'm happy with that!

Only three teams in the league have a better home record than us at home, even Hull and Watford who are in much better positions are worse at home.

Only one team in the whole league has scored more than we have at home and only 4 have conceded less.

It really begs the question of what you mean when you say "when you consider some of the shit we've been subjected to". We aren't going to win every game, or play well in every game. Up until the start of Feb although we have lost a few at home the performances had always been up to a decent standard.

There have been 3 or 4 awful games, but on the whole it's been not a bad year at the KP for entertainment. Certainly miles better than last season.

Now now, lets not let facts get in the way of a good Pearson Out thread.

Look at the #lcfcfamily section of the ST brochure.

Cheers, Still qualify so thats ok.

From my workings out I'm paying a fiver more for mine, but tenner less for my little-un so the big question is.

What should i spend my fiver on?

Pretty sure this is the shirt Nugent is wearing.

leicester-city-home-football-shirt-1985-1987-s_20516_1.jpg

They must be remaking it as a retro shirt in the club shop.

Actually think an updated version of of that shirt would be awesome. Puma logos on tops of shoulders. Tidy.

Quite impressed with the prize freeze, think they had to do that tbh, but still expected them to put prices up even though it couldn't/wouldn't be justified.

I've got to consider renewing though, I said this last year and ended up renewing, I'm saying it this year and probably will end up renewing, but I really have struggled and not really enjoyed it like I have done in the past during these last two seasons, it's became more of a chore rather than enjoying it or being entertained, I can't quite explain it as let's be honest barr the last 13 games (Tuesday excluded) we've had quite a good season but I don't know like I said I can't explain it, I think it might just be me getting older.

That said knowing me I probably will renew.

Quite impressed with the prize freeze, think they had to do that tbh, but still expected them to put prices up even though it couldn't/wouldn't be justified.

I've got to consider renewing though, I said this last year and ended up renewing, I'm saying it this year and probably will end up renewing, but I really have struggled and not really enjoyed it like I have done in the past during these last two seasons, it's became more of a chore rather than enjoying it or being entertained, I can't quite explain it as let's be honest barr the last 13 games (Tuesday excluded) we've had quite a good season but I don't know like I said I can't explain it, I think it might just be me getting older.

That said knowing me I probably will renew.

I'm in twi minds whether to renew. I was last season too. The cost of the ST isn't much of a problem, but the money spent per game is.

Archived