Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Season Ticket Prices 2013/14

I'm in twi minds whether to renew. I was last season too. The cost of the ST isn't much of a problem, but the money spent per game is.

In the same boat. The main issue is money for petrol to Leicester and back. I do love going though so I probably will renew.

What are the chances of getting seats in l1? Currently sit in k1 but I'm 22 in may so will probably miss out on under22. Wouldn't mind saving a few quid off I can.

Quite impressed with the prize freeze, think they had to do that tbh, but still expected them to put prices up even though it couldn't/wouldn't be justified.

I've got to consider renewing though, I said this last year and ended up renewing, I'm saying it this year and probably will end up renewing, but I really have struggled and not really enjoyed it like I have done in the past during these last two seasons, it's became more of a chore rather than enjoying it or being entertained, I can't quite explain it as let's be honest barr the last 13 games (Tuesday excluded) we've had quite a good season but I don't know like I said I can't explain it, I think it might just be me getting older.

That said knowing me I probably will renew.

I had a browse around other clubs sites that are up there with us the other week.

Most clubs have frozen renewals so I think the owners maybe were just going with the trend.

If this season has been a chore then you must've fallen out with the game or club. To me it's been one of the best seasons in a long while, away form hasn't been great but it never really is.

In the same boat. The main issue is money for petrol to Leicester and back. I do love going though so I probably will renew.

What are the chances of getting seats in l1? Currently sit in k1 but I'm 22 in may so will probably miss out on under22. Wouldn't mind saving a few quid off I can.

Two of my mates got half season tickets in L block at Christmas. Don't be fussy as to how far back you get it, then just walk to the back each game! I can't compare petrol with you when I'm local, but I bet I still spend £10 every home game and £100 when we have sessions like Millwall. Money I don't need to be spending, especially at the missis' expense

Two of my mates got half season tickets in L block at Christmas. Don't be fussy as to how far back you get it, then just walk to the back each game! I can't compare petrol with you when I'm local, but I bet I still spend £10 every home game and £100 when we have sessions like Millwall. Money I don't need to be spending, especially at the missis' expense

In that its her money, or its money you could be spending on her? lol

:P

Questions & Answers

When are Season Tickets on sale?

Season Tickets will be on sale from Tuesday 23rd May. Current Season Ticket Holders will have their current seats reserved until 5pm on Friday 17th May, 2013.

When is the deadline date?

The deadline date for both current and non-Season Ticket Holders to secure their seat and take advantage of the early bird prices is 5pm on Friday 17th May, 2013.

Did anyone who's a season ticket holder this year get asked if you wanted it to be rolling on to next season when you renewed last year?I went in and asked about this and apparently we are going to get a letter from the "financial department" before the 17th of May.

They could put it up by how much they like but so long as the army of gullible idiots keep shouting 'get behind the lads' and other juvenile catchphrases it doesn't matter...THAT'S why foreign owners buy into English clubs; the gullibility of the fans lol there will always be idiots that buy year in year out regardless of price, performance, effort, value.

What other business in the world charges ridiculous amounts to sit on a cold hard seat in a windy stadium to watch a load of overpaid pampered twats run around after a round ball where the outcome if the game has been decided before kick off anyway??

I'm moving from N block this season, can someone honestly say where is better for atmosphere L1 or K1?

Oh and also are you allowed to move seats during this early birds bit?

If the seat you want was not occupied by a ST holder this season you can.

Archived