Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Season Ticket Prices 2013/14

These are fair prices, but I wish they'd re-introduce certain specific discounts for students.

Oh, and be more flexible when it comes to old, partially used Membercards and convert part of their original value to current single matchday tickets.

But hey ho, at least the average matchday ticket price hasn't increased THAT much.

I bought my sone and my season ticket using the direct debit scheme this season . I was also able to purchase us each a shirt at same time and this was added to my monthly payment, does anyone know if they are doing this again .

If they scrap platinum fixtures it'll get a thumbs up from me but it's very much 'meh' if you ask me. Every single thing in the article is just family this family that, it's pathetic how Whelan can churn out "all-inclusive" when it's anything but.

They're not an insult like last years prices but I still think a lot of what Whelan says is wrong, it's all well and good saying what she's said, but their objective is to fill the ground? They go a funny way about it. The only times we might actually fill the ground, the price is hiked to a pathetic high.

However the huge plus from me is, if I've read this right, the prices will still freeze even if we go up? OK, we probably won't, but that's still very impressive.

I can't really moan too much at them on the whole.

If they scrap platinum fixtures it'll get a thumbs up from me but it's very much 'meh' if you ask me. Every single thing in the article is just family this family that, it's pathetic how Whelan can churn out "all-inclusive" when it's anything but.

They're not an insult like last years prices but I still think a lot of what Whelan says is wrong, it's all well and good saying what she's said, but their objective is to fill the ground? They go a funny way about it. The only times we might actually fill the ground, the price is hiked to a pathetic high.

However the huge plus from me is, if I've read this right, the prices will still freeze even if we go up? OK, we probably won't, but that's still very impressive.

I can't really moan too much at them on the whole.

Providing you've put the deposit down in this first sale window they won't increase if we did get promoted. If after this first window (which shuts roughly over the playoff period) we do go up, rest assured there will be new prices that will reflect our Premiership status.

just got a shock I will have to move from C1 as they have increased the price next season by £100 !

Move next door to C2 and save yourself the £100

Sadly I sit in the A2 block (just the ticket). Get the `good news' email from leics saying price freeze and doubling the amount of just the ticket prices. Unfortunately, they have upped the price of my ticket another £100 as the just the ticket seats are now shoved into the corner. I can move (if I want) into the horrid corner, worse view, worst seats etc. for the same price as my decent seat last yr or pay the extra £100. Why?. We have a fab group of fans around us. We all get on and like sitting in those seats and have built up friendships etc. Sold from underneath us. Can't justify paying another £100. My ticket went up a lot last yr and my son turned 12 so his went up from £48 - £140. Can't justify paying almost £500 to sit in the corner neither. Nice one Leics. Had horrid season of so many game changes (son has his own footy commmitments Fri eve), so this is the final straw. Well done - punish the loyal supporters Leics. Some folk around us have sat in their current seats for 10+ yrs!. Bye Leics. Good luck!.

Sadly I sit in the A2 block (just the ticket). Get the `good news' email from leics saying price freeze and doubling the amount of just the ticket prices. Unfortunately, they have upped the price of my ticket another £100 as the just the ticket seats are now shoved into the corner. I can move (if I want) into the horrid corner, worse view, worst seats etc. for the same price as my decent seat last yr or pay the extra £100. Why?. We have a fab group of fans around us. We all get on and like sitting in those seats and have built up friendships etc. Sold from underneath us. Can't justify paying another £100. My ticket went up a lot last yr and my son turned 12 so his went up from £48 - £140. Can't justify paying almost £500 to sit in the corner neither. Nice one Leics. Had horrid season of so many game changes (son has his own footy commmitments Fri eve), so this is the final straw. Well done - punish the loyal supporters Leics. Some folk around us have sat in their current seats for 10+ yrs!. Bye Leics. Good luck!.

Don't go :(

:whistle:.

Archived