Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Season Ticket Prices 2013/14

Seems mine will go up by a tenner. Not much but still a piss take when you consider some of the shit weve been subjected to this year! i for one wont be renewing especally if that twat we call a manager is still here!

Seems mine will go up by a tenner. Not much but still a piss take when you consider some of the shit weve been subjected to this year! i for one wont be renewing especally if that twat we call a manager is still here!

Only three teams in the league have a better home record than us at home, even Hull and Watford who are in much better positions are worse at home.

Only one team in the whole league has scored more than we have at home and only 4 have conceded less.

It really begs the question of what you mean when you say "when you consider some of the shit we've been subjected to". We aren't going to win every game, or play well in every game. Up until the start of Feb although we have lost a few at home the performances had always been up to a decent standard.

There have been 3 or 4 awful games, but on the whole it's been not a bad year at the KP for entertainment. Certainly miles better than last season.

What a teat. Yes that's a typo but I'll leave it that way. What was the scores in the home games against Derby Ipswich and Huddersfield?? How long a winning home run did we go on early on in the season.

The Middlesbrough game, Tuesday night just gone, the Hull game, I think we've actually had bloody good value for money for once

Only three teams in the league have a better home record than us at home, even Hull and Watford who are in much better positions are worse at home.

Only one team in the whole league has scored more than we have at home and only 4 have conceded less.

It really begs the question of what you mean when you say "when you consider some of the shit we've been subjected to". We aren't going to win every game, or play well in every game. Up until the start of Feb although we have lost a few at home the performances had always been up to a decent standard.

There have been 3 or 4 awful games, but on the whole it's been not a bad year at the KP for entertainment. Certainly miles better than last season.

What he said

SK2 for me is still £399 as last year, so happy with that.

But I think SK1and SK4 will be cheesed off if theirs have gone up to the Sk2/3 prices.

It was that a few seasons ago then the middle two blocks went dearer, now the wing blocks have moved up to it so is that a sneaky way to increase tickets over a period of time?

Archived