Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket / Members Card

If you're planning on renewing next season don't throw them away after tonight's game as they are not issued on a seasonal basis but presumably for life ;)

Just went to renew my ST online and the checkout basket showed the season ticket cost of £0.0, an admin cost of -0.83p Vat of -0.17p

Total cost of ST -£1.00 lol

Clicked on buy, :yesyes: the transaction came up with a server error :frusty:

Bloody shower, can't even get a pound back! :P

Shouldn't have to after some of the dross we've had to endure this season!

Like scoring 6 twice or putting 4 past Derby that sort of dross? Or the sort were we didn't lose a home game by more than a goal all season?

It's been shocking hasn't it

What happens if you want to move section?

Do you just get given a new one or do you have to pay for a new one? Or do you just use the old one with your old seat infomation on?

So basically I have two options if I want to renew, stay where I am and pay £100 more than last season or move one block to save £100, should I move will I have to pay an extra £30 for a new bit of plastic?

I've moved and I was told I'd get a new one.

They've got a ****ing cheek charging for the replacement of a disposed of bit of plastic. The hundreds that the ticket costs is quite enough. No doubt they'll spout some bollocks about how the cards are important because of the personal data they harbour, ignoring the fact that the data exists with or without the bloody thing.

Archived