Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

sign the best players from the relegated sides?

Sako, Adomah and Cunningham would be great additions, especially Cunningham because frankly i think konch is getting a bit past it. Gives the ball away far too often.

apart from his assist his distribution last night was woeful

Tomlin is crap.

Well then...so is king, james, drinky, knocky, marshall, dyer.

He has more goals than any of those, and more assists, and he is playing off a striker who was playing in league 2 last year and was deemed not good enough.

Tomlin is fat.

I agree.

I went peterborough away this season and my mate said ' as long as we keep the ball, tomlin will be naked after 60 minutes'.

Now....guess who looked the fittest and sharpest player on the pitch after the 60 minute mark ;)

Yakubu was 'fat' but scored goals, ebanks-blake wouldn't fit into the category of 'anorexic' either, but he will still guarantee you 15+ goals.

Ebanks-Blake and Tomlin? I think we'd need to upgrade the team coaches suspension before we think of adding those two to the squad.

Does it matter what size they are?

Tomlin is quicker than kingy, drinky and james, and ebanks-blake has a better turn of pace than nuge who is 'skinnier'.

Why is everyone so concerned about the 'size and shape' of players, surely it is their ability that matters? Or have we inherited a large proportion of citizens from brighton??

Why do you all think Sako is incredible? I've seen Wolves 7-8 times this season and he's been tripe. Inconsistent as anyone. Would rather have Paul Gallagher.

Because he is an improvement on what we have?

More goals and assists than any of our wide players.

Has pace and strength, and the thoughts of sako, knocky and wood as a front 3 is something which no team in this league would like to face.

Ebanks Blake and Wood together would be a great partnership. We really need to look at left back and a couple of midfielders

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Shittu J Helan (Man City Loan)

Knockeart James Trotter J Thomas (west brom)

Wood Ebanks Blake

Which would mean spending probably £500k on Shittu and then Trotter,Thomas and Blake out of contract and Helan on Loan. I think 5 changes to the team wouldn't be too harsh after winning 2 in 16.

although i did notice shittu and wood arguing with each other in the Millwall game. So perhaps they didn't get on with each other at Millwall? Nigel would get Shittu and Blake the fittest they've ever been is well! Would probably shed a stone each!

Tomlin can fvck off, hates us doesn't he?

Would take Sako in a heartbeat, Ebanks-Blake wouldn't be a bad signing either.

Not sure why people would want Cunningham. He's just another De Laet, decent on the ball, crap without it.

Get knocky to have a word with Sako, and there is no way SEB would want to play in league 1.

.............................kasper

de laet....morgan...............keane......cunningham/creswell

knocky....james..................trotter.......sako

..............Wood...................SEB

Archived