Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
corbyfox1884

Nigel , if you need some help at 12.30 on Saturday , look no further....

Hold your ground - hold your ground! Players of Leicester - of Leicestershire . . . my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day may come when the courage of Leicester fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day - an hour of foxes and shattered shins, when the Age of Leicester comes crashing down - but it is not this day!!! This day we fight!

Guest BlueBrett

This thread is a nice idea but let's be honest even with our help Nigel couldn't inspire a fat man to do a poo

Hold your ground - hold your ground! Players of Leicester - of Leicestershire . . . my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day may come when the courage of Leicester fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day - an hour of foxes and shattered shins, when the Age of Leicester comes crashing down - but it is not this day!!! This day we fight!

"Forth! Down fear of Forest! Arise! Arise, Players of Pearson! Legs shall be shaken, shins shall be splintered! Leicesters day... a blue day... and the sun rises! Play now... Play now... Play! Play for ruin and the play offs! Promotion!"

Pearson and Players continue to yell 'promotion' until the whistle is blown and they charge onto the City ground..

Archived